Evisu is still loved!

benzak

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been there but will try next time I am anywhere near- thanks.

Meanwhile I got my old beaters back from the decorators...

14264350910_2954d0964e_o.jpg

14447603511_7f8740ced8_o.jpg

14449610862_134ea3371f_o.jpg

14427842446_42b5329336_o.jpg

14264313059_64930d8894_o.jpg

I like them, feels like a new pair of jeans now got the skinny gulls painted, so just need to get back in them and start thrashing them again !

See you in a couple of years...

Does anyone can tell me what kind of evisu this is? i'm amazed..

They are my Evisu Deluxe, got them about 6 or 7 years ago, 17oz I think, very VERY slubby, came in a wooden box with a certificate, I got the pockets painted a few months back at he Evisu shop in Newburgh street.

Despite being like armour they are supersoft, unlike their original raw state when you could throw them across the room and they would stand up on their own !!

I am sat in them right now at work as I type this in fact !!

I intend to get another decade out of them yet !!

• 2 weeks later...

hi all, anyone have any methods to remove the gull on the back pocket or would anyone like to trade? (please, spare me the jokes - saw enough of them while googling how to remove lol) i have an almost new pair of small e, no.2 2000 32x35 and the gulls just aren't me anymore. cheers. 

hi all, anyone have any methods to remove the gull on the back pocket or would anyone like to trade? (please, spare me the jokes - saw enough of them while googling how to remove lol) i have an almost new pair of small e, no.2 2000 32x35 and the gulls just aren't me anymore. cheers. 

like getting rid of a tattoo i am afraid

if they are the hand painted ones then they start wearing off as soon as you're really wearing the jeans.  I've seen many where you could barely tell that there was a gull there. of all the jeans I've owned, evisu have been the best, and well worth the time to dedicate to wearing them.

if they are the hand painted ones then they start wearing off as soon as you're really wearing the jeans.  I've seen many where you could barely tell that there was a gull there. of all the jeans I've owned, evisu have been the best, and well worth the time to dedicate to wearing them.

i had a lot 2001 no2 wore for 2 years and the gulls look almost new haha with that being said, i lost weight after getting them so they were fairly loose which might have meant less fading happening? 

I have a pair of no 1 special lot 2000 tagged 33 35 , but way smaller like , 14.5 across waist , pm me if interested in trade or buy , hot soaked , very minimal wear

ah would be interested if it was bigger. im true waist 33. 

my small e lot 2000 no.2 are w32x35 ... too small for me to even wear them (impulse buy online). message if anyones interested in them. such beautiful denim... yet these days my 501 stf fit better and get all the wear haha