Noteworthy Eating Destinations - Good and Bad
1 reply to this topic
Posted 28 February 2006 - 02:12 AM
I travel quite a bit and am as obsessed with food as I am about denim.
I think this thread is important as if i travel to a new place it would be good to know in advance where is good to eat.
Well excuse me! Excuse me...
Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:19 AM
L.A. has so many friggin' restaurants it is retarded. Here are my favorites:
Cheap (under $10)
- Holy Guacamole - Venice Beach - Most amzing tacos, etc. in existence
- Pink's Hot Dogs - Melrose - Overrated but good nonetheless, might as well go see the hype
- Diddy Riese - Westwood - Most amzing goddamn cookies you will ever eat in your life.....ever
- Ye Olde King's Head - Santa Monica - Great British bar, very good food...my local pub
- Moonshadow - Malibu - Good food; right on the ocean.....big star hang-out for brunch
- Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles - Damn cheap and damn good; don't miss it!
- Rose Cafe - Venice Beach - Great place to get breakfast/brunch, nice atmosphere...
- Toast - 3rd St. - Big celeb hangout during breakfast/brunch..good food
- Asia De Cuba - Sunset Blvd. - Adjacent to Skybar in the Mondrian. Asian/Cuban fusion.
- Arnie Morton's - La Cienega - If you don't have one in your city GO THERE.....amazing
- Saddle Peak Lodge - Malibu - Eat elk whilst sitting where Ernest Hemingway used to....