What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

I make paintings on occasion.

There's a story behind the painting, but it doesn't type well. The jacket is actually one that Freewheelers makes in repro. I inherited

the--original, an early seventies East West Musical Instruments jacket made by them in San Francisco at the time--jacket along with the story. While the painting is it's own entity, the story is in influence

DSCF4791_zps94909638.jpg

DSCF4795_zpsd2ae5cc5.jpg

DSCF4797_zps0673f47c.jpg

DSCF4798_zpsb9df4285.jpg

DSCF4800_zps7281c98a.jpg

DSCF4801_zpsea9a3290.jpg

DSCF4807_zpsae30d2fb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Took a walk out to an island out in the estuary, only reachable for a few hours at a time due to the tides. Really trippy experience - it looks so calm and serene but in reality its about minus who knows degree C and gale force winds are threatening to knock me off my feet at any moment...

9CNgw2V.png

fCg9n7m.png

And all the while the tide is constantly returning.

I wrapped up warm for this one - 3sixteen heavyweight tshirt, pure blue japan polo, kooples leather jacket, Barbour x tokito coat, moncler hat, scarf and gloves, samurai 710xx 19oz, Anonymousism socks and red wing Beckmans. Still brass monkeys.

Edited by Artisandenim

• 3 weeks later...

The weather was perfect today, around 70 degrees and not a cloud in sight, so we decided to head to a nearby state park.

I've lived in Austin for about 5 years now, can't believe this is 15 minutes away and I hadn't been here!

vd638sp.jpg

zwdUePy.jpg?1

F9cQW4m.jpg?1

Moscot.

Iron Heart loop wheeled v-neck tee.

Fullcount 1101.

Converse 70's.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...