video games ruined my life

DüM

its actually 10 + 10% but yeah those are good tips

ill be playing today if anybody has DSCfix and wants to add me i'm apologyaccepted on GFWL

i added u, dunno if you're still playing (KingNippleIII)

if you haven't done tombs yet i recommend doing izalith first, you get a nice item there that really trivializes the tombs

Edited by redX

Are kickstarter links appreciated up in here?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/midgarstudio/hover-revolt-of-gamers

Influenced by Jet Grind Radio, Mirror's Edge, Tony Hawk Pro Skater

Hover is everything I need.  Instabacked

Edited by Schoon

Yeah of course. We talked about kick starter stuff a while ago, the game concepts are usually pretty cool but when they get way more money than they expect the devs usually seem to get lazy as fuck

edit: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/849914695/cat-simulator?ref=category

lol

Edited by CHINESEGOLD

sun covenant of course, went to bellkeepers after maxing that out, then to dragon covenant (which was surprisingly fast to max out). i'm enjoying the brotherhood of blood because invasions are just so damn fun! i tried out the blue sentinels for a bit, but they get absolutely NOTHING from invading.

tried pilgrim covenant for all of five minutes, fuck the abyss.

dark souls is testing my patience but loving it so far. its definitely one of those games you have to sit down and play for a specified period of time. if i just try to go in swords swinging i get killed and even more frustrated. sometimes patience is best combined with some little exploits to help ease your pain ie cheesing the dragonrider and having it fall lol

Edited by Fycus

dark souls is testing my patience but loving it so far. its definitely one of those games you have to sit down and play for a specified period of time. if i just try to go in swords swinging i get killed and even more frustrated. sometimes patience is best combined with some little exploits to help ease your pain ie cheesing the dragonrider and having it fall lol

Hurrah for

tongue

but 

hole

When I watched the speedruns of DS2 on YouTube, every speedrunner completed their little time-attack shit as a sorcerer; just staying as far away as possible and spamming Great Soul Arrow till the boss is dead

And lol @ these invasions I'm getting. One bro thought he was a genius w/ his enchanted poisoned twinblade and fancy combos... nah.

It must be kind of embarrasing getting killed by someone who uses an Ultra Great Sword.

When I watched the speedruns of DS2 on YouTube, every speedrunner completed their little time-attack shit as a sorcerer; just staying as far away as possible and spamming Great Soul Arrow till the boss is dead

And lol @ these invasions I'm getting. One bro thought he was a genius w/ his enchanted poisoned twinblade and fancy combos... nah.

It must be kind of embarrasing getting killed by someone who uses an Ultra Great Sword.

I almost feel like doing a write up but having twin clubs +4 is amazing, only downside now is they get damaged too fast which is immensely frustrating. I bought em from the peddler in the forest (now she's in majula). They stunlock all enemies including bosses every hit in the power stance. I hardly parry any longer because they kill regular mobs in 1-2 hits. Like 50 poise and pretty high damage too

anyone on hearthstone? ive been trying the "don't pay to win" strategy, with mixed results so far.

Don't waste your gold on packs, just play the arena.