Japan Proxy Service CHEAP/FAST/RELIABLE

sutocorp

We are very sorry for late repsone and late reply for this case.

Can i know your email so we can investigate this case ?

We are very sorry for this case

best regards

SuToCorp

[email protected]

My experience with the "China branch" of Sutocorp unfortunately hasn't been that stellar.

I got two items from Taobao and the whole process took way longer than I anticipated - there were a couple of "gaps" of several days where Sutocorp apparently did nothing and only started processing my order further after I asked for updates. For example they needed my phone number for the label before they could post my items and only told me so after I asked for an update, not when I gave my shipping details in the first place almost a week earlier. Also, in the end the shipping rates for EMS had gone up and I had to pay another 10€ or so - which is ok, Sutocorp doesn't make the rates, but they again took 3 or 4 days after a final "we will ship now" before telling me and then actually shipping.

The biggest drawback of using Sutocorp as a China proxy (to me as a German) is that they will only use EMS to ship (I asked and they told me that they'd only use EMS). In Germany, pretty much all EMS shipments from China are handled by a courier organisation called GDSK that will charge you around 26€ for getting your shipment through customs. Even Fedex only charges 10€ for that. Having it forwarded to your actual customs office isn't an option, and GDSK will also not just show up at your door and charge you the customs/VAT as DHL would (this has to do with German customs laws, only DHL can deliver packages that way). Instead, you get a letter informing you of the package and asking for more details and the prices of included items. GDSK then will use a comparabily slow courier (GLS) and include their invoice in the package (the usual 19% VAT + their fee of 26€) You don't really get to cheat on customs/VAT this way and it also takes an additional 3 or 4 days for the package to actually reach you once it arrived in Germany.

Granted, 26€ isn't outrageous but I'd gladly save that money if I could just show up at my local customs office and pay VAT there, usually doesn't take longer than 15-30 mins.

Anyways, the overall transaction, while not going smoothly, did provide the items I wanted, so there's that ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Curious about payment structure regarding Sutocorp.

I put in a couple of bids, separate from one another, on the same auction, which I ended up losing. Is my money refunded? I would hate to lose the value of both bids (which I made over Paypal) for nothing in return.

• 2 weeks later...

Curious about payment structure regarding Sutocorp.

I put in a couple of bids, separate from one another, on the same auction, which I ended up losing. Is my money refunded? I would hate to lose the value of both bids (which I made over Paypal) for nothing in return.

Thank you for your post

can you PM me about your email ? so we can investigate ?

Normaly we will refund your payment in 1-3 days after losing aucton etc

for fast response email us at [email protected]

thank you

suto

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to Sutocorp for the stellar service on a bid and purchase that stretched over three weeks from start to finish. I am so, so impressed with the quality of care shown by all the employees I talked to, not to mention the two-day shipping (!) from Japan to Seattle. I'll definitely be a returning customer!

• 2 months later...

Thank you to Sutocorp for the stellar service on a bid and purchase that stretched over three weeks from start to finish. I am so, so impressed with the quality of care shown by all the employees I talked to, not to mention the two-day shipping (!) from Japan to Seattle. I'll definitely be a returning customer!

THank you for your feedback :)

SUTOCORP NOW CAN ACCEPT order from  :

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

just email us at [email protected]

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

regards

sutocorp

[email protected]

• 1 month later...

Once an order is processed is there a way to cancel it? I emailed back stating to cancel the items I initially wanted and purchase different items instead. I get a reply saying the items I initially wanted is already processed. 

Summary:

I paid for two items I initially wanted

I emailed to cancel that order because I want something different

SuToCorp states I need to send additional funds since the new items I want cost more

I send additional funds but get an email saying sorry the items I don't want anymore is already processed. 

SuToCorp states they sent my request for the new items to the purchasing division 

Once an order is processed is there a way to cancel it? I emailed back stating to cancel the items I initially wanted and purchase different items instead. I get a reply saying the items I initially wanted is already processed. 

Summary:

I paid for two items I initially wanted

I emailed to cancel that order because I want something different

SuToCorp states I need to send additional funds since the new items I want cost more

I send additional funds but get an email saying sorry the items I don't want anymore is already processed. 

SuToCorp states they sent my request for the new items to the purchasing division 

Thank you for your post ?

can you PM me to let me know your email ? we will investigate this case

sorry

thanks

regards

suto

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Konichiwa,

Thank you guys for the superb service! I got my denim yesterday and couldn't be happier with the process. I'll definitely use Suto for my future proxy needs.

THank you for your feedback :)

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

TAIWAN PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

regards

sutocorp

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered a Real McCoys shirt off their website through sutocorp and had it arrive in just over a week from Japan. They also kept me updated every step of the way so there was no confusion. Big thumbs up from me. 

Thank you for your feedback :)

And don histate to contact us again if any case :)

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

TAIWAN PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

regards

sutocorp

[email protected]

If I were to order a item from Taiwan would it be possible to have the seller send the item directly to my address. So that I don't have to pay the local delivery fee as well as international?

Yes no problem .

Just email us at [email protected]

Thank you

sutocorp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Highly recommend SuToCorp, efficient communication and fast delivery. Got what I want with no trouble.

Used these guys to get a couple of Champion Made In USA t-shirts from Japan. Great service. I was always put off using proxy services as I though it'd be expensive, but the prices are very reasonable. Would definitely use them again.

Thank you for your FEEDback :)

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

TAIWAN PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

regards

sutocorp

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

I just used SuToCorp services again to proxy purchase Samurai 710BKB from 2nd.  I made a request to 2nd and SuToCorp for a hem as well and they were able to add those complimentary services. I was concerned that they didn't hem them because of their fast purchasing and shipping or communication issues, but that wasn't the case. Great support, communication, and delivery.  I'd use their proxy service again in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

You usually don't need a proxy to order from 2ND.

But you got your jeans, that's the main thing :D

Maybe he was concerned about communication barrier with 2nd to hem his jeans?  I personally haven't had 2nd hem my jeans and I just recently noticed they offer the service.

I am having a horrible experience. Suto won an auction for me on 8/12/15. I have not heard from them since. I have emailed 3 times and contacted their online customer service once.  I have been completely ignored in all of these attempts.  I assume they have lost the item at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • sufu1 unpinned this topic