black denim?

sneakeraddict

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I am heading to Japan (Tokyo and Osaka being the most notable denim havens) next month and want to pick up a pair of black selvedge jeans. Can anyone please recommend any sanforized and reactive-dyed (so hardly fades) jeans?

Budget would be $300

for the straight fit, look at the NC-005 http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=9404&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=41

I love them so far.  very smooth and the color is really great.  slightly charcoal grayish black as opposed to deep dark black, if that makes any sense. 

ya i get what you mean, they look good. If i can find them in tokyo i will try them, but they must be sold out as the pure blue japan site does not have them listed, maybe i will get lucky and find some in the tokyo store

I just picked up a pair of Black (Warp & Weft) Stevenson La Jolla's (727) last month. Highly Recommended. Great fit and simple details (pocket shape and leather backed buttons) made me putt the trigger on the 13.75oz Version (Corlection Collab). Pics bellow are from Boutique Hermitage (Osaka).

05101154_536d94f55e6bd.jpg

05101753_536de8fb62f6f.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Those black Samurais are the best black jeans I've ever seen..

the he best I've ever owned were 13oz Kaihara resin coated double black denim, but my weight changed and I don't have them.

would like another pair of those one day..

have also had black Nudies, but didn't like them