******ThE DoG ThReAD******

junglejane

^ my dog too but i think it's because he still has his balls

I have 2 dogs and 1 is starting to have mad jealousy issues when guest come over to the point the 2 dogs fight

I would really like to have them both in the house but I have to keep 1 outside or in the garage when I have guest over any suggestions?

my saluki chased down a rooster and pinned it behind some plywood in my neighbors garage. made a whole lot of noise and left feathers in his driveway for days, but he said it was fine because the rooster had been crowing at 3 am every day for the past week. haven't seen the rooster since.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow Layne, that's a great looking little basset. Did he have white spots or is that big brown swath all solid?

I have to grab some new photos of Manolo. He's such a fucking champ after a year. It's so rewarding to watch the dog in him come out. He's still got some minor fear issues, and I don't think his rear legs will ever be quite right, but I'd say he's on official real-dog status now.

This is random...not my dog, just found it on the webz, wtf haha

874_405617659523139_1014728442_n.jpg

Edited by jyoni

me and my lil bro

18921_10151122505861691_1345739982_n.jpg

403703_10100699506011256_398767916_n.jpg

Jeez Fycus your lil guy is so cute and I dont even do cute but oh yeah , he is .. lol

8widdx.jpg

The family resemblance is somewhat uncanny lol might this be lil bruddas uncle or distant cousin possibly

Edited by __3xL

So this exists. And the company titled this shirt "hell hound." iaXV0pc.jpg