Bali shopping?

snapshot

spent 2 months there 2 summers ago. there aren't any gems to find as far as clothing or footwear goes. apart from all the regular spot in Kuta, i remember this skateshop that had nice stuff but i went with a friends by car and i don't remember the way. if you are interested, you could ask the kids at the skatepark, i'm sure they know. also, close to this real big duty free shopping mall, there was these surfwear outlets. the stuff was pretty wack, but there's was some good buy and it was so cheap. it's located on the big road, on the way to the airport. also, on the way to Uluwatu, there was this huge surf shop, and as far as streetwear goes, it was the best spot. don't remember the name though. i guess you've already raided the stussy shops, although i'd really like to know if the shit is real or not, cause if it's fake, there's seriously no way to tell. on the way there, i bought a polo shirt at the polo duty free shop at jakarta airport. when i came back to montreal, i had this fight with my friends that grew up in singapore that said it was fake. anyway, i couldn't believe her and we had to go to a polo shop to know the truth. apparently, it's the real deal (comes from the same factory) but it's not really polo, the label is different.

anyway, enjoy your stay there.