san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

i have not been on here in a while so this new format is blowing my mind

is there a tailor/alterations place that will taper my jeans? please suggest

http://www.yelp.com/biz/san-francisco-tailors-san-francisco

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

where to live for ~1k a month?

In your own place or with others in a house?

preferably w/you in burlingame

My lease is up at the end of the month and im over the south bay. I work in san mateo so anywhere there-about.

I just figured san mateo is so expensive to live in, might as well have fun and live in SF while im young-ish

I don't live in Burlingame.. regardless, you can find a place in Belmont for super cheap, but that's farther from the city, not closer.

Or you can live in San Bruno for even less than that and it's on the BART line.

Dude, living on the penninsula is boring as fuck.

If you like going out and stuff, go with San Bruno as its on the bart line like Kiya said its easy to get to your work in San Mateo and its close to SF. That said, Bruno is a shithole city but you'll be able to get a decent place for 1k vs the other places listed.

I grew up and once again live in Burlingame, but would not reccomend it unless you want to spend a ton to live here or have a family.

belmont is decent price wise and the downtown area is getting better so that would be my other choice.

Edited by joeydonuts

Dude, living on the penninsula is boring as fuck.

If you like going out and stuff, go with San Bruno as its on the bart line like Kiya said its easy to get to your work in San Mateo and its close to SF. That said, Bruno is a shithole city but you'll be able to get a decent place for 1k vs the other places listed.

I grew up and once again live in Burlingame, but would not reccomend it unless you want to spend a ton to live here or have a family.

belmont is decent price wise and the downtown area is getting better so that would be my other choice.

You nailed it.

I travel non-stop so being next to the airport is great, otherwise the Millbrasia/San Bruno area sucks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

428601_10151296777720531_504815530_22917793_1401536337_n.jpg

Marina, SF, today - dude tries to get around a line of stopped cars and drives right into fresh cement.

Oops, fail.

(Courtesy of Bobswire @ Paceline)

can't they just leave it there as a testament to people's stupidity?

#itsartdad

can I still hang out wiv u all?

(in berkeley for a week)

lol 5-4=unity you are a pretentious, self-righteous herb. What do you have against people enjoying themselves the way the want to? Were you not hugged as a child?

Edited by Scais

tumblr_m1kopi0vVE1qm6ypjo1_500.jpg

Would attend for ma'z, mobbin no sobbin boyz, antwon/shadowrunners, & fz

Met ma'z and fz at the ma'z/danny brown show in LA. Met dude from shadowrunners at another show recently. Theyre cool dudezz~ Thinkin if I should go lol im tryna hit up a brewery out in santa rosa for a limited release during the daytime and whatnot

• 2 weeks later...