san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

:( june 30th is prime. i'll be returning from LA the 29th, i'm leaving for the philippines on the 2nd of july. if you guys wanna make a meet up for after i leave it's all good, maybe we'll all have a chance again when i return, maybe when scott m. comes out to cali?

Ok this is fucking weird but I had a really stressful fucking day. Does anybody have bud I can cop/ want to smoke with me (will throw down or bring frozen pizza)/know somebody who will let me cop from them? We can have an intimate SF meetup immediately.

i was too lazy to read the entire 2 pages but i skimmed and read "weed" a lot

so i am definitely down for this trip <3 plz let me know when....

i will have finished my summer job and have 1000$ to spend, given i dont spend it on my car first :(...

oh this was already supposed to happen :( da fuck?!

reschedule!

Ok this is fucking weird but I had a really stressful fucking day. Does anybody have bud I can cop/ want to smoke with me (will throw down or bring frozen pizza)/know somebody who will let me cop from them? We can have an intimate SF meetup immediately.

i'd be down to smoke saturday or sunday.

Are people down for a meetup/smokeup on Saturday? I will have (some) money and will be willing to help throw down for food and whatnot. If we do decide to do something, we should settle on a location right away.

TOTALLY DOWN.

thizizit, you should have read my twitter! i was partying all over the bay today and smoking hella bomb.

just straight up surfing in the AM and, smoking, going to the lake with scuba gear(lakewash concept), going to exploratorium for free, 6696_1164494465979_1036380095_30806148_2610373_n.jpgsmoking hella bud!!! picking up more bud, SMOKING IT, and then to japantown for groceries(ie. chips, soda, pocky, potato croquette, ice cream), and then bonfire at beach with smoking!

6696_1164495426003_1036380095_30806171_1601730_n.jpg

TOTALLY DOWN.

thizizit, you should have read my twitter! i was partying all over the bay today and smoking hella bomb.

just straight up surfing in the AM and, smoking, going to the lake with scuba gear(lakewash concept), going to exploratorium for free, 6696_1164494465979_1036380095_30806148_2610373_n.jpgsmoking hella bud!!! picking up more bud, SMOKING IT, and then to japantown for groceries(ie. chips, soda, pocky, potato croquette, ice cream), and then bonfire at beach with smoking!

6696_1164495426003_1036380095_30806171_1601730_n.jpg

wtfmate no dibs ftl.

Is this going to happen? I nominate Union Square as a meeting place, so that we can hop on buses to go wherever we want. If nothing gets settled soon, my sisters and I are renting a crapload of chick flicks and getting drunk on wine. I need commitment motherfuckers.

i'm down to just meet somewhere with ample parking and ad lib the rest. a dub each should keep us busy. it'd be sick to smoke and watch fireworks though, like someone suggested.

Is this going to happen? I nominate Union Square as a meeting place, so that we can hop on buses to go wherever we want. If nothing gets settled soon, my sisters and I are renting a crapload of chick flicks and getting drunk on wine. I need commitment motherfuckers.

can i watch movies and drink wine with them also?