Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

considering contacting the kid that got in the middle and telling him (nicely) to back off while her and I sort our shit out.

I'm also super drunk so lemme know if this is a terrible idea. I kinda want to scare the shit outta him a bit, C'mon, you know that's not such a bad thing...

Edited by OkayOkay

I think he's like 16 or something, maybe 18 at the most, and I thought face to face would scare the shit outta him (which is maybe the point), just a little too much. I'm gonna end it either way, I think I just wanted him to hear from me in some way directly first.

Edited by OkayOkay

Don't send that message...the guy doesn't owe you anything, don't get into awkward situations because your girlfriend is a slut. Sorry to say it this way, but it's the truth. I know it's messed up and reacting on the guy is the first instinct with men specially if you're truly emotionally involved with the girl, but she is the one to blame.

In my opinion, just high five the guy for not making you realize later on that she isn't trust worthy, let him worry about her messing around his back, he just released you of a burden.

dont send that message. why would you want to contact some random kid who is of no importance? he is the guy without a face, his actions are irrelevant. her actions are relevant and she is the one you need to sort things out with.

i would also argue, that writing messages to exgfs/gfs while drunk is not a good idea 99% of the time.

edit: lol @ people being offended by rajio calling them chumps. this is the chump therapy thread. from a lot of the shit i read here and when i evaluate my own actions, i must say, everybody seems to be a chump at some point...

Edited by yannickl

Don't send that message...the guy doesn't owe you anything, don't get into awkward situations because your girlfriend is a slut. Sorry to say it this way, but it's the truth. I know it's messed up and reacting on the guy is the first instinct with men specially if you're truly emotionally involved with the girl, but she is the one to blame.

In my opinion, just high five the guy for not making you realize later on that she isn't trust worthy, let him worry about her messing around his back, he just released you of a burden.

Great advice. Completely agree.

edit: lol @ people being offended by rajio calling them chumps. this is the chump therapy thread. from a lot of the shit i read here and when i evaluate my own actions, i must say, everybody seems to be a chump at some point...

Agree here as well. That's why its so important to have a strong core belief system and have the strength to resist temptations to do things based on raw emotion rather than rational thinking. I.e. Okay Okay here...

Yupp

Haha it was more of a reaction towards the fact that he excluded himself from that comment.

As much as this thread is hilarious and sometimes really helpful to others, rajio wouldn't be pulling 7/10s on the daily without his social status/cash flow on top of being a white dude in Asia. He has game but not to the point of calling everyone else chumps.

He clearly doesn't give a shit about my opinion tho hahaha. Props for that.

Sober. Yea, agreed. Not sent. Just walking away. New date w new beezy on Sun anyway, fuck it.

Do it.

Edited by Lozinski

considering contacting the kid that got in the middle and telling him (nicely) to back off while her and I sort our shit out.

I'm also super drunk so lemme know if this is a terrible idea. I kinda want to scare the shit outta him a bit, C'mon, you know that's not such a bad thing...

i might be getting a "tell off nicely" talk w this chicks bf .. didnt know she was seeing somebody but was flirting back w me .. found out about him when she told me he didnt like that we were being friendly and that it looks like hes seriously mad about it .. if he tells me off .. im thinking ill just go after her more intense just to piss him off