Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

A week or so ago my ex texted me out of the blue, profusely apologizing for everything that happened pre and post breakup, saying that her depression was making her incapable of caring about anyone but herself and other things that I wont repeat, but everything she said made me realized how messed up she's becoming.  Part of me feels sorry for her and wants to help her but the more sensible part of me says fuck that I probably dodged a huge psychotic bullet.

School's really sucking away all of my desire for dating though.  Seeing all the success stories around me (and some on sufu) makes me want to do all i can to make future me successful.  Lately I've been skipping party invites to finish projects early and even staying in and forgetting to grab dinner because I get so hypnotized by my work.  GPA's on the rise but social life's dropping off sharply.  

Is it tru like they do in the movies? If u beat person with a phone book it don't leave bruises? Or something like that?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

3 bad things this week. She fucked up on this really good rice my mom sent me, over did a great cut of meat, and most terrible thing is that she threw runway oversized mmm aids tee in the dryer. That shit was like three bills!

Was at cafe. There was pretty hot bz there, but not right next to my table. I had the barista make her some gay coffee art drink and send it over like how u'd send over a drink at a bar. got digits at least.

How u guys holla at cafe?

....At this point though I think need to be straightforward with her and just find out. 

friend-zoned.

And checked out tinder to see what the fuss was about, and I guess there is nothing interesting in SD. 

Is it tru like they do in the movies? If u beat person with a phone book it don't leave bruises? Or something like that?

3 bad things this week. She fucked up on this really good rice my mom sent me, over did a great cut of meat, and most terrible thing is that she threw runway oversized mmm aids tee in the dryer. That shit was like three bills!

haha holy fuck you are a terrible human being.

What? U believe in the old testament or sumthin?

Her mom don't send her good rice, she don't eat much meat, and she I dun kno how much her jawns run tbh.

i had M aids tees

too big, didn't shrink

i copped S

shrank, too small

Sorry man!

Remember the mm aids tee thread? Sizin varies depending on color. What colors did u have?

Sorry man!

Remember the mm aids tee thread? Sizin varies depending on color. What colors did u have?

og i had white on purple and white on red, neither shrank

now i have black on black (copped from you!) and sky on off white, both shrank!!!

i also had another one that was blue, but i don't remember which blue. and i don't remember whether or not it shrank

he's obviously joking, and i must admit that i'm entertained by the idea a foppish, stunted man trying to attack someone

What? U believe in the old testament or sumthin?

Her mom don't send her good rice, she don't eat much meat, and she I dun kno how much her jawns run tbh.

do you know anything about christian or jewish fundamentalists? most of them would actually encourage you to beat your spouse

Curious what people's opinions are on dating multiple people at once (given you're honest and straight up with each of them that you're not exclusive). I'm very much on the side of dating a lot of people at the same time, but always run into people who can't wrap their heads around it.