- - - - -

san diego

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dontcaretoomuchforcrap_*

Guest_dontcaretoomuchforcrap_*
  • joined --

Posted 31 January 2006 - 02:17 AM

so there i was scheduled to go to hawaii, but then things happened and i pulled my frequent flyer miles. now im headed to san diego instead. where should i hit up in sand iego?

might g to la too.

#2 giantreptile

giantreptile

superbored

• Pip
  • 609 posts
  • joined 11 march 05

Posted 31 January 2006 - 08:40 PM

go to hillcrest.

#3 ultra_V

ultra_V

semibored

• Pip
  • 112 posts
  • joined 07 january 06

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:09 PM

dont go to hilcrest.. all gay.. i guess some good vintage shops? but in downtown.. go to commissarythey have bounty hunter, supreme and stussy) on 803 F and 8th, i think.. 5 and a dime( they have a lot of bearbrinks and kubrinks, some kicks, some hundreds tees, spot is ill, really nice customer service).. g and 8th.. steady, and up steady(more artistic tees, imagainary foundation.. card board robot..etc..) i believe on 7th between g and market.. armory(some records, all your tagging needs, tribal, scifen, LRG, live mech, spiderman bapes) 9th and market i believe. blends(got all your nike needs) on market inbetween 8th or 9th?? street machine( handle all your skater needs a more up scale skate store.. some rare SBs but its on 5th below broadway.. and go to the shoe store next store.. its called china man... they got some legit prices on some shoes..

for your vintage needs shake rag.. its on F and 5th.. and its a letterally underground. kinda tight..

go to pacific beach.. hit up atomic.. its on gennessee.. dont know the cross street.. there is some good night life in that area as well..

igloo in downtown as well.. more artistic tees.. its in little italy, while there go to extravagent desserts, GREAT DESSERTS!!

hit up fashion valley mall.. its off the 163 freeway exit friars..

good luck
Edited by ultra_V on Jan 31, 2006 at 04:12 PM