whats the sharpest hotel in singapore??

sufu1

superfuture1 here. flying through singapore soon on quick reconnaissance... anyone got any recommendations for the place i should stay... was told to stay at 1929 but booked out... everything else looks bit cheesy to me... there must be something there i havent found...?

great. thx.

superfuture1

http://superfuture.com

Try Scarlet hotel on Erskine road, close to Chinatown...the only boutique hotel in Singapore, along with the 1929 (but smaller roooms) located closeby..

fantastic rooftop restaurant, in-house toiletries, black/velved red color code, outdoor jaccusi (only sits 3/4 people but nice anyway)...and walking distance from foodcourts...

i usually stay in business hotels in singapore and really got tired of it...(except Fullerton & Raffles, can't get tired of them !!!)...this Scarlet hotel is just a gem..

Quote:

after being told it was fully booked i just sent hotel 1929 an email saying i was from superfuture and looking at hotels to review. incredibly--- they found a room immediately. icon_smile_wink.gif

--- Original message by wayne on Feb 6, 2006 03:15 PM

HAH

that's cool.