arcteryx veilance

Exactly my thoughts, the colours are a bit too much like the ones in the main line. I always enjoyed subtle colours of Veilance more. Still, most of my Veilance items are black or grey anyway...

Cruvoir provides a little insight in F/W 2015/16, too

http://blog.cruvoir.com/arcteryx-veilance-autumn-winter-2015-16-preview/

However, it looks like Arc has dropped some prices in their official web shop (at least for German customers)

Facet glove from 200€ to 150€

Seque tote from 250€ to 200€

Hi

Any help on sizing of the Partition coat will be appreciated

My measurements are 6', and about 41" for chest and 18,5" for shoulders.

I already own a LT field jacket in Large, and i'm wondering if downsizing to a Medium for a Partition coat could be ok.

My field jacket is quite loose in size Large.

The Partition coat seems to be a good option for a more classic look. And so i was thinking to downsize for getting a slimer fit.

what do you think about this? i need to keep enough room to wear a sport coat under and not feeling too snug at shoulders

Thanks

how does the sport coat fits under your field lt?

if there is plenty of room left you could think about downsizing. I handled the partition in my regular size and insulated/bulkier shells fit under it without any problem

not so much room left, i will follow your advice and order the same size as my Field Lt.

It will be maybe a little loose with only a shirt but i won't be tight if i add layering

Thanks

How does this

Looking to buy an align mahogany medium on sale hmu if you see anything.

Hate to stay on the sizing banter but will I need to size up on the astic sweater it looks very slim?

Happen after this

petition to add GET YOUR USUAL SIZE to thread title

On the same fucking page?

Looking to buy an align mahogany medium on sale hmu if you see anything.

Hate to stay on the sizing banter but will I need to size up on the astic sweater it looks very slim?

size down 2 from your normal forearm-to-hip/waist size but size down 4 for superfuture ninja slimfit

Hi

Any help on sizing of the Partition coat will be appreciated

My measurements are 6', and about 41" for chest and 18,5" for shoulders.

I already own a LT field jacket in Large, and i'm wondering if downsizing to a Medium for a Partition coat could be ok.

My field jacket is quite loose in size Large.

The Partition coat seems to be a good option for a more classic look. And so i was thinking to downsize for getting a slimer fit.

what do you think about this? i need to keep enough room to wear a sport coat under and not feeling too snug at shoulders

Thanks

I'm 5'11" with a 42" chest and 19" shoulders. I have a LG in the partition and it's great. Nice and roomy. Not restrictive and I can layer an insulator underneath with no issue.

Also, not to spam the thread. But now that I am back from my 2 week trip in southeast Asia I have some feedback and a review on how the Nomin held up.

If anyone in interested just quote this and I'll throw up the review and photos.

I'll bite - throw it up!

Also, Mr. porter just got some new Veilance http://www.mrporter.com/mens/designers/arcteryx_veilance/all

Anyone going to Haven's FW15 Trunk Show this weekend and can provide us with pics?
More info here

Veilance-Trunk-Show-Flyer.jpg

Details
This is an invite only event.

Saturday February 14th – Sunday February 15th (11AM – 7PM).

To attend, please RSVP by emailing [email protected] with your full name and phone number. For those interested in participating who are located in Edmonton or Toronto, you will be able to view and pre-order the FW15 collection in-store via digital catalog. Please visit either HAVEN Toronto or HAVEN Edmonton and speak to a sales associate in-store for details.

Edited by JasonLee