4 replies to this topic

#1 Ny

Ny

bored

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • joined 09 october 04

Posted 29 October 2004 - 08:13 PM

Finally, making my first trip to Tokyo in the next couple of weeks. Can someone recommend a cool place to get a haircut? I won't get a chance to see my barber before I leave for Tokyo. I haven't let someone else cut my hair in hella years... but I've come to terms with this and I'm down to break the streak! images/icon_smile_cool.gif

I just need a little off the top and sides. Tighten up the beard a bit... Presto!!!! Let me at those ladies. heehee

#2 pumpkinhead

pumpkinhead

bored

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • joined 16 october 04

Posted 29 October 2004 - 11:18 PM

hook up a flowbee before you go. it'll take you 10 seconds. :)

#3 chad

chad

superbored

• Pip
  • 224 posts
  • joined 12 october 03

Posted 30 October 2004 - 12:43 AM

i always went to mint in ebisu. small little salon with lovely people and great cuts.
03-3713-4745
of if you walk around harajuku you will stumble across hundreds. (no exaggeration)

#4 marine_corpse

marine_corpse

semibored

• Pip
  • 116 posts
  • joined 01 march 04

Posted 30 October 2004 - 04:19 AM

might I recommend going to a proper barber shop when you're in Japan? from my experience I've never had a good haircut from a salon (nor has my ex)...not to mention the fact that their prices are outrageously expensive. I wound up going to a barber and not only did he do a good job but he gave me a shave and a massage...no joke. and he didn't charge me an arm and a leg either.
if they move, kill 'em.

#5 sufu1

sufu1

superfuture1

• supergod
  • Pip
  • 487 posts
  • joined 12 october 03
  • style:futuristic
  • attitude:orthodox
  • denim:size 32

Posted 31 October 2004 - 11:07 AM

buy clippers. costs less than price of a 15 minute cut and blow. alternatively you can always go out with a hairdresser [like i did] and get both for free...
--------------------------
superslave1
http://superfuture.com