SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

If you won a Sufu tee and you've yet to receive yours please PM me your size and address you want it sent to.

• 2 weeks later...

hey vamks let's see some full pics!

And the rest of you guys - let's see some sufu+sexdbxs fit pics!

Word is my brother received my sufu shirt, but obviously no fit pics for me for a while...

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah i'll go in tomorrow. List of repairs needed:

Both front pocket re-lining

Hem/Chainstitch

Blown knee

left rear pocket reinforcement

crotch reinforcement

List of repairs for Red-D:

Hem/chainstitch

2 blown knees

ass reinforcement

All =

mucho dinero

It's been awhile since i posted anything so here are my dry bones. About 15-16 months of wear and i have forgotten how many times i washed them. Time for them to be retired since i can barely fit into them now. Sorry for the picture overload!!!!

img9244p.jpg

img9245j.jpg

img9247y.jpg

img9250x.jpg

img9249f.jpg

img9251.jpg

img9252h.jpg

holy shat! mine look faded to shit as well. Both my Red-D's and my SExDBs are at Schaeffer right now...

...which brings me to say, they are fuckin' awesome dudes who really know their shit. I'll post pictures once I get them back, but again, got some great stuff in their store. Even starting their own line of denim that I got to preview.

It's been awhile since i posted anything so here are my dry bones. About 15-16 months of wear and i have forgotten how many times i washed them. Time for them to be retired since i can barely fit into them now. Sorry for the picture overload!!!!

img9244p.jpg

img9245j.jpg

img9247y.jpg

img9250x.jpg

img9249f.jpg

img9251.jpg

img9252h.jpg

I've been wearing mine sin January. Hope they turn out just as nice. I wear them everyday but I am not getting the same honeycombs eveyone here seems to be getting.