c0ol ways to respond to "whats up"

keagan

i hate being asked whats up

i usually say "not too much" but i just recently started hanging out with someone who says the exact samething in the exact same tone when she is asked "whats up"........ and shes older than me so she wins

what do you say when asked "whats up"???

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if one of my friends asks i usually just go "hey hey" and do this sort of limited motion dance where i stand still and sort of bob at the knees while doing different hand motions all very slowly and nothing too far away from the position im already in

hope this helps

yo i have also pondered this.

i haven't seen any good responses in this thread.

Been there, done them all when I was in high school.

Nowadays my default answer is,

Not shit.

i think that the source question of this topic is too limiting. there are a lot of other fourms of WHATS UP, and there are many answers based on those different versions of the casual interest question that it is.

that said, i usually go with the already mentioned, CHILLIN, YOU? which can be lame if your talking to someone you respect.

if some one asks me how its going, i used to say BETTER EVERY DAY, but then i got over it.

normally i don't respond to it as a question, because honestly how often is it...basically just respond with "hey" or "how are you" otherwise the conversation quickly dies