Warehouse

Medine

We must be measuring differently, my measurements for a size 36 1001 are bigger. 17" for the rear rise, 13.5" at the thigh, 38" at the waist. 20 days out from their last wash. I don't have raw measurements handy right now, but IIRC there were 17" at rear rise (I know, zero shrink doesn't make any sense), 14" at the thigh, and 38.5" at the waist.

^ I measure the BiG way, and I just re-measured the thigh, waist and rear rise. After the second wash the waist is exactly 36", the thigh is like 13.15"ish and rear rise is 16" (bigger than my first wash, but I did stretch it when it was wet ), and they've been worn for maybe 10 minutes. My pair was a bit smaller when raw in the thigh too than most measurements I saw, so not sure. Maybe I just got a smaller pair? I'm actually glad they're a bit smaller!

Our rear rise and waist measurements seem to be pretty similar when raw though, just the thigh is smaller on mine. The thigh on mine were definitely not 14" when raw.

^Mine are about on par too, other than the thigh which is a good bit smaller. Everything else is pretty close (waist is a bit bigger, leg opening a tiny bit smaller and rear rise before I hand stretched was on par). But I did only do a warm and then a cold wash nothing crazy so it seems my pair came out a bit smaller.

Thanks for posting setterman. Weather is turning quickly so the jacket won't be getting much wear going forward.

Think that it is coming up on 8 months of wear in that picture with about 7-10 washes, really don't keep track. But I think it's turned out pretty good.

After hiking some days in the Bavarian Forest my WH800 have to air out.

Time to bring out the 1001SXX again as I was thinking about buying the 1001 and Ryan told me I should stick to what I have :D

A little slimmer fit would be nice though but it’s ok.

Really like the Banner Denim for its authentic feel and texture although I personally prefer the fades of the 1000XX denim on my WH800.

I had a little chuckle at Ryan advising you to be happy with the jeans you have! That's the advice I give to him and we can see how that's turned out...  ;)

The Banner denim really is something special and I love the cut of the 1001. If you already have the 800 and the 1001SXX it might feel a little redundant getting a cut that sits between the two though. I've only worn the 1001 once because I want to save that crunchy new denim feeling for the autumn... What really surprised me was how overloaded with indigo the denim was and how much they bled: I went round to a colleague's new apartment for a house-warming and left blue marks on her white wall where I'd been sitting. Whoops! That hasn't happened since I wore Flat Heads I don't think.

I had a little chuckle at Ryan advising you to be happy with the jeans you have! That's the advice I give to him and we can see how that's turned out...  ;)

The Banner denim really is something special and I love the cut of the 1001. If you already have the 800 and the 1001SXX it might feel a little redundant getting a cut that sits between the two though. I've only worn the 1001 once because I want to save that crunchy new denim feeling for the autumn... What really surprised me was how overloaded with indigo the denim was and how much they bled: I went round to a colleague's new apartment for a house-warming and left blue marks on her white wall where I'd been sitting. Whoops! That hasn't happened since I wore Flat Heads I don't think.

:) i'm good at giving advise ( well copy and pasting advise ) , not so good at following advise 

I'm joining in on the fun.

yg0aoet.jpg

I'm in Tokyo for the week and just got back from the Warehouse store with the new 1105 and cotton/linen 800s. I'll have some more photos of these once I'm back in the US. The C/L denim has done great texture and the 1105 is already my favorite slim fit.

Edited by cusswords

Those might be a limited release and you may have to order right from Warehouse.

Here's the fit on the c/l 800s. These jeans are very rough inside and out, but a 10+ mile walk around Tokyo broke in them pretty quickly.

z2KgfSO.jpg

Edited by cusswords

This thread is full of grails, I finally got 660s and hopefully can achieve the same status in some time. The following surprised me though:

dubbleworks.png

doubleworks.png

The patch says "Dubbleworks", while the buttons say "Double Works". What's up with that?

great fit cusswords; do you have a fit pic of the 1105 as well. I asked a proxy to get my size after a restock but he acted to slow and they've been sold out since...

great fit cusswords; do you have a fit pic of the 1105 as well. I asked a proxy to get my size after a restock but he acted to slow and they've been sold out since...

This isn't the best pic, but here it is. These remind me of the 660s with a higher rise and not quite as slim.

XmJjgMB.jpg

For anyone interested in the C/L 800s I saw a few pairs at the Hinoya shops, but I don't think they are up on the web store yet.

Let me edit in a better photo of the 1105s... Taken in Harajuku about halfway between the Studio D'Artisan and Fullcount shops.

6c2jD25.jpg

Edited by cusswords