Warehouse

Medine

Those must be the cotton / linen blend jeans Ed was talking about previously, very interesting.

Based on photos alone they look almost identical, maybe a little more nep to the fabric.

Would likely make for some nice summer denim.

And once again, wishing that Warehouse made their jackets and tops in bigger sizes!

Yeah, I'm happy with the fit. I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out what kind of fit I wanted, and I wrote down some measurements on a piece of paper that my "ideal" fit would be and set out looking. It just so happened that these matched my numbers exactly on just about everything. I'll try to post some better pics soon.

that moment of panic when the jeans are dry and you cant button them up easily.  Gets me every time, even though its hardly ever resulted in a pair that didnt fit.  Happens on a few pairs of mine and I freak out every time, even though its a carbon copy repeat of what happened the last time I washed the damn things.

They really stretched back pretty easily within minutes. I had the right feeling that the legs had some shrinkage left in them...now they're ready for 28 more amnesty wears before the DWC.

Raw fit:

fDP8I3B.jpg

After 30°C wash

Ppx7NPM.jpg

After 60°C wash

sku7aAB.jpg

Y7SuOdD.jpg

tE68gBy.jpg

Roping

jKVKKo9.jpg

Leg Twist

ywXaG0v.jpg