Warehouse

Medine

Good point, and it gets tiresome having to cuff after a while in any event. A clean hem that falls just right, much better.

edit - and WITH the manufacturers original chainstitch too!!

and let's not forget the highe rises on Warehosue jeans which will add to the overall length of the jeans and also the inseam, when you sag a bit.

I usually wear most of my jeans at the same spot (unless the rise is too damn short) so the excess rise adds to the length

I came across a pair of 1920s Duckdigger on eBay, fell in love with the leather reinforcements in lieu of rivets and put in a snipe that I forgot about until, to my surprise, I suddenly had the winning bid ^^ I have no idea if I even like the cut, plus they might be almost a size too big (32" tagged, 30.75" after one wash). Does anyone know if the waist might shrink further with another warm or hot wash? Anything else worth knowing about them? A little bit of googling doesn't turn up much info on this particular model.

$_12.JPG

Goddamnit, customs just snatched my package although it was labeled as a gift and 20€ value. The worst part is now I have to wait a couple of days for the letter from my customs office before I can even go there to pick them up. 

Is there some website where you can find details on past Warehouse jeans? The official site doesn't provide any I can find, and googling for this model didn't turn up a lot, but it seems they're called DD10 Northern Cal and are a limited edition from 2008. One site mentioned it's a 1001XX cut and like Maynard said probably the 1000XX oxidised denim. Are they done shrinking after just one machine wash (which they received so far according to the seller)?

Did you check this part of Warehouse's site? http://info.ware-house.co.jp/sample/brands/digger/

http://blog.livedoor.jp/char3red3/ is another good place if you want to dwell in loads of Warehouse jeans and models.

Edit: About the wash, I think one should have gotten rid off most of the shrinkage but another one doesn't hurt that much.

Edited by Bobbo

I see Warehouse still have the OW 1100s on their website in size 36.  What's the deal on these? Shrink to tagged?  I've seen so many conflicting measurements, so I never picked up a pair.  Would like a nice pair of 60s Levis repros.

I see Warehouse still have the OW 1100s on their website in size 36.  What's the deal on these? Shrink to tagged?  I've seen so many conflicting measurements, so I never picked up a pair.  Would like a nice pair of 60s Levis repros.

I have a tagged 34" pair one washed that come in at 33".

The full measurements are in this thread somewhere if it's any help?

is vintage paradise the preferred seller of warehouse?  i was browsing through the shop and can't decide between 

this:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/vintage/item/wh1001sxx/

or this:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/vintage/item/wh1001xx/

or is there something new coming out that is worth waiting for???

Edited by ironheartfan123

Goddamnit, customs just snatched my package although it was labeled as a gift and 20€ value. The worst part is now I have to wait a couple of days for the letter from my customs office before I can even go there to pick them up. 

Picked them up yesterday, the package got derailed to the customs office because I had it sent to my work address  :rolleyes:  At least no fees to pay.

I like them a lot, but I'm just not sure they work on me. The waist is fine, I'll need a belt once they stretch a bit but that's not a problem for me. I pretty much like both the top block and the legs down from the knee, but the thighs, they're just so roomy... maybe I'm just not used to them yet, and maybe they'll drape better once they're broken in a bit. Here's a couple terrible fit pics, I had to blow up brightness (fuck early winter darkness):

ZLiFdL4l.jpg TGiEEKMl.jpg rKo6xD6l.jpg ZPJtHTgl.jpg

Thanks guys, I'll keep them and get used to the room - everything else about them is great, so I think I'll manage ^^ They're actually my first pair of unsanforized made in Japan denim, with lots of great detail:

One-piece selvedge fly and donut buttons:

Ebt5LRMl.jpg

Reinforced crotch:

U9fcSZxl.jpg

And of course, what drew me to them in the first place, the stitching and leather instead of rivets. This isn't everyone's cup of tea, I happen to love it  B)

tTlW4Pzl.jpg

Cotton tag in the back

1trUnYrl.jpg