Warehouse

Medine

Maynard, not natural indigo but 100% indigo...And my bad on the 332 I swear it was synthetic indigo but cant find my original source! No access to a computer right now which makes it harder to search...

Also, major props to Gordon for keeping the $275 price on the 660s! Tempted to pick up a pair, lord knows I dont need them though hah

Edited by aho

Maynard, not natural indigo but 100% indigo...And my bad on the 332 I swear it was synthetic indigo but cant find my original source! No access to a computer right now which makes it harder to search...

Also, major props to Gordon for keeping the $275 price on the 660s! Tempted to pick up a pair, lord knows I dont need them though hah

You can fill the void by sending the 34s my way ;)

Ed, they've at least been at $275 for a few years in the US and the 660 isnt available in the 1000xx denim outside of BiG. Worth supporting in my opinion; he couldve easily marked it up more and blamed it on the exchange rate is what I was getting at! Lord knows that SoHo rent isnt cheap haha

Here is the flannel from my 1003XX.  Super soft, and a design that would make an amazing shirt (if it hasn't been used for that already.) Obviously from the pics, both of my pockets have the same material.

0y5v.jpg
67c3.jpg
Edited by S-Town

I fear for those 800s, they have led a pampered life of solitude in b_F's wardrobe, untouched for years like an old spinster. Max will undoubtedly destroy them, but for their sake we must beg him to be gentle (at the beginning, anyway!).

I think so (and b_f confirmed).

I just received the 800 and am really torn. I love the denim, I feel like you can already tell how awesome it will fade just by touching it. Unfortunately the fit looks sloppy and too long & too wide. Will take some pictures when it stopped raining outside. But I fear they will not look good on me or give me the look I am after. The fit like a 50s repro with long rise.

smCp2c2.jpg

KQK4zOs.jpg

FUpiygq.jpg

f6f9CwE.jpg

EFuZnsB.jpg

ZPoyJHu.jpg

6rAKf0i.jpg

0YqMNkR.jpg

aARjY1U.jpg

EVKVyYZ.jpg

Edited by Max Power

Garden tested, tomcat approved - but I still don't really feel the fit. But I think with some tapering and a hemjob they could work. I love the sagging ass btw.

What do you reckon? (Keep in mind I mostly wear sneakers lately and am not looking for the now-so-trendy 50s style with huge cuffs).

5qTQrHK.jpg

RrNmZES.jpg

OX00KCr.jpg

g52ICrg.jpg

a3MwMgy.jpg

Edited by Max Power