Left Field Jeans

scotty2

Wheat shirts are not being recut, I want to switch it up, prob due the 10 oz nep, we sampled that up just need to take a breather to pay off some bills. @gump I took a few inches off the waist band because the last run seemed to stretch out, but they will still stretch if you get a little on the tight side. What size are you in LF jeans? C

Any chance for a restock on the wheat-colored work shirts? Or at least a non-blue chambray work shirt? Just looking to add a new color to my chambray collection...  

what size do you need?

So I dont have a pair of left field jeans. But my waist measures in at 31.5" where I wear my jeans.

based on what christian says, if you want the snug to stretch get a small or if you want them a little slouchier get a M.

based on what christian says, if you want the snug to stretch get a small or if you want them a little slouchier get a M.

Yeah I would agree with Satchel here. Im about the same size as you are and I have a M in the last run of sweats and the waist has definitely stretched out enough to where I could have bought a S.

Just wondering if there are any plans to make more of the "cold steel" miner chinos? I decided against the indigo selvedge chinos for a variety of reasons and bought another pair of greaser jeans (my third pair!). The grey colored chinos would be a nice addition to the wardrobe though, adding a bit of color variety.

the new field pants (olive and indigo) and tube tees (navy, black, olive) as well as 18oz chelseas have dropped at BlackBlue. as usual, everything is on point. 18oz and tees are not going to be around very long.

Edited by satchelbmoore

Thanks, but was able to snag a pair of navy twill miners in my size through one of your retailers (you guys were sold out). The Chelseas won't work for me as I need a big guy size. I am a big fan of my Black Maria greasers though - I wear them all the time.

@pchoden cold steel, didn't sell well and had to mark down a lot so prob won't recut. Another good option is the Collect Grey Heather Chelsea jean, very small run and won't recut. 

Hey everyone. I just took some quick iPhone pictures of the sweatpants. 7 months woohoo! I've mostly been wearing them around the house, to run errands, and at school occasionally. I just washed them for the fourth time over the weekend.

Enjoy.

-Tafari

ZxRFXx9.jpg

EDGn2BY.jpg

BsB5Ap0.jpg

h5LveXj.jpg?1

dwaQV3X.jpg?1

8jNtCJK.jpg

2XfbI46.jpg

Edited by EmperorSelassieEye

@konadog that was a Hickoree colab, not normally my style and actually didn't move them until sale but it was a cool camo print. 

just got a return on a23 oz collect greaser, s 33 for anyone looking for smaller sizes. Factory won't touch this weight so if you want em, grab em. C

@konadog that was a Hickoree colab, not normally my style and actually didn't move them until sale but it was a cool camo print. 

just got a return on a23 oz collect greaser, s 33 for anyone looking for smaller sizes. Factory won't touch this weight so if you want em, grab em. C

Somebody do it, the 23oz fabric is so good. I need to get some more pictures up soon!

Also @jyoni I'm really liking all the work you're doing on the repairs and I need some holes repaired on a couple pairs of pants.  I'm in the twin cities and just wondering if you'd be willing to fix them up for me, with some compensation obviously. Let me know! Thanks

Hey bud, I've had to dark on the web for a bit so I apologize for a late response.  Why don't you bring them along to pho one of these Fridays?

@jyoni We need an update on your sweats! They probably have no indigo left on them at this point  :ohmy:

@jyoni We need an update on your sweats! They probably have no indigo left on them at this point  :ohmy:

Yours have some great fading on the cuffs and seams.  Mine are fading in the same places.  I think they've mostly faded from washing.  I just wear them around at night mostly.  I think I've washed them 6-7 or times now!  

Hey bud, I've had to dark on the web for a bit so I apologize for a late response.  Why don't you bring them along to pho one of these Fridays?

Yeah I definitely will! Maybe next friday I'll try and make it out for phoriday, just depends on my work schedule which can get in the way of fun stuff haha