nuremberg, germany

size08

In nurnberg you have: Terra X (take a left down the red light street, after you come up from the train station), you have Denim Deluxe for mad expensive Evisu and designer type ish.

Then on the main shopping drag (Footlocker, levi's store, etc.) you have some really good denim shops (forgot the name, but there's a chain with about three shops on this street) you can find Edwin, Replay, G-Star, Levis LVC, Sevens, Meltin Pot, Lee, etc. REALLY GOOD SELECTION.

Also, make your way to the Sport Schek, Adidas store and Worl. Worl has a crazy good selection of gear on the basement level. Then go through the front of sport schek and out the back into a really narrow street. On this street there is 1 of 2 denim deluxe stores (evisu, paul frank, stussy, etc.) and some other gangster store.

There's a lot of information but Nurnberg does have a good selection of ish if you take the time to wander around.

Also recommend the modern art gallery if you have a minute (nothing compared to the new one in Munchen, but good for a break from the street).

Peace

fuckin' right i'm a doctor

• 3 years later...

I will try to revive this super old thread! :D

So yeah I will be going to Herzogenaurach for work next month and I'm planning on staying in Nürnberg for the weekend.

Definitely not looking into doing some shopping or anything like that. But if anyone could give some recommendations for the following:

- places to stay?

- places to eat proper bavarian food and drink?

- what would be the typical go out places?

- what's open / can be visited on a sunday?

- areas to avoid?

if not much is interesting, maybe i will just look into the possibility of going to Munich instead that weekend.:)