Closet Leftovers: Mostly APC. S2A x Justice. Super cheap. Free shipping. No Fee.

jonathanschley

Here is the deal. this is leftover shit in my closet/from my move that i do not wear. some has been in previous threads. some haven't. all prices are dirt low. no paypal fee. no shipping cost in the cont.us. let's go.

APC Madras Blue Military Shirt.- sz. M SOLD

85% Cotton/15% linen. Worn but good condition. tiny snag right at the left side seam that was professionally stitched and patched. you can’t even see it when wearing.

measurements:

chest: 18.5"

length (pit-hem): 19"

sleeve (pit-cuff): 20.5"

APC Collared Checked Shirt- sz. M $45

Washed and pressed but never worn. I tried it on the arms are WAY narrower than normal APC collared shirts so it doesn’t fit me. $170 new.

chest: 20.5"

length (pit-hem): 18"

sleeve (pit-cuff): 21"

img0302qi2.jpg

img0304ta7.jpg

w1024.png

APC New Cure Stretch Denim- sz. 32: $65

These are from 2 summers ago I think... Summer 07. Don't hold me to that. They are black cotton (98%) with Elastane (2%). They are pretty faded, but they are more cotton like than denim jeans like normal APC. All I have with me is my iPhone so these pics will have to do. They also fit a bit looser than normal New Cures.

waist: 15.5"

inseam: 31"

ankle: 7"

knee: 7.75"

thigh: 10"

photoci3.th.jpg

photo2el4.th.jpg

Alright and these I know I am going to regret selling but I lost so much weight that there is no way on earth I can wear these.... keep the stupid comments out, I am fully aware of the total and utter gayness of a collab with justice but i bought these at S2A in france and tried them on for shits and they were 100% without a doubt THE best fitting pair of jeans i've ever owned. If they still had them in a smaller size, I would buy them without hesitation. I've worn these about 10 times. They show very little if any fade. Super awesome overdyed black stretch denim. These were 150Euro new. You can't get them anywhere anymore, they are sold out. I bought them at the height of the Euro/USD exchange rate so my life blows, but today (assuming you could get them, which you cant) they would cost$195. I'm going to ask $125 but will consider reasonable offers.

Sz. 31

98% Cotton/2% Elastane

waist: just under 16", like 15.8-15.9"

inseam: 34.5"

ankle: 6.5"

knee: 7"

thigh: 9.25"

phototq9.th.jpg

photo2ft4.th.jpg

photo3wv9.th.jpg