Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

short sleeve chambrays are available in LA now. i bought the only blue size small they got in. i was fully expecting to have to buy a medium but when i tried it on i was swimming in it. glad i asked if they got any smalls in. i bought the summer plaid shirt a few weeks ago in a medium and i'd say it fits similar to the small chambray.

yes 98... otherwise you're dreaming

no glen plaid shorts as far as i saw

edit - chambray fabric nothing special so don't get your hopes up, cheese

agree that fabric was nothing special. looks a lot like an oxford but construction seemed nice and the fit on me was spot on so i didn't mind spending the cash.

agree that fabric was nothing special. looks a lot like an oxford but construction seemed nice and the fit on me was spot on so i didn't mind spending the cash.

yeah, went by today to pick that up but passed b/c of the fabric... kinda disappointing. plus, i'm hopin they'll do a long sleeve for f/w.

is the fit on the chambray big like the longsleeve oxfords or regular (like past recent seasons) like the summer plaid and ginghams?

i'd say big but i'm confused since i thought the ginghams also ran big. when in doubt size down is what i say

ms, better chambray has a soft feel not unlike flannel - although i'm sure this is technically chambray you'd probably be better off with the j crew version which is saying something. it's not a bad shirt but probably would have come across better without the designation. also maybe it's just me but the red one is actually quite pink

anyway it's like a mediocre bordeaux riding on the coattails of the better wines in that appellation

T shirt would be better if they just used the logo from the side of the duffle. The caps are silly, though the camo one gets point for killing two rednecks with one stone.

Might kop bucket hat, but I got the sinking feeling that's going to be the one piece everyone picks up 5 seconds into it going online cuz A-Ron was wearing it. Going to laugh when I see that button down retailing for 90$+