Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supreme sometimes makes it really hard to tell if they are fucking with their customers or not.

I cant imagine there's much intersection between those who wear supreme and those who love Budweiser enough to wear their shirts.

i can't tell you how much tall boys i've knocked back on summer stoop nights and trips on the F to coney island. $1.50 at the bodega? shit you can't go wrong. you guys are just all pussy cloth.

Supreme sometimes makes it really hard to tell if they are fucking with their customers or not.

Scene: Chapter 4. Corp. office, James Jebbia and Angelo Baque sitting at a desk.

Jebbia: Yo, I bet you can't get the kids to buy a shirt with a reference to Budweiser on it.

Baque: You know those kids will buy a t-shirt with a fake Bud label on it. All I have to do is replace "Budwiser" with "Supreme" in the Budweiser font.

Jebbia: Yeah, you're right. Our bi-yearly challenges on making the wierdest shit just to see how much we can sell is getting too easy.

Baque: Yeah. I know. This season, because I'm bored, I'll try to sell t-shirts without "Supreme" on it, and I'll do an all-over-print Bud label.

Jebbia: Still too easy with our douchebag customers. I bet you can't sell a bucket hat and tote bag in the same print.

Baque: Hmm, that will be tough. I better put a box logo somewhere in the collection.

Just drank a 4pack of Budweiser tallboys.

I'm down for bucket cap, who else will heed the call of the Bucket Kap Krew?

edit: Honestly, a beer cozie would have made this collection.

double edit: Lol@ A Continuous Lean repping Supreme.

bucket hat is copped if its under 30, and they definatly should have a done cooler.

you can barely get a supreme beanie for < 30....fail

i'm in on the bucket hat - the perfect way to protect myself from sun at the beach while mortifying ms. ready for having made me go there in the first place (i hate the beach). that + guayabera = gully factor 10000000000000

all-over bud print in 2009, who'da thunk it?

wasn't that out a few seasons ago?

is there a flask? sholud be one if there ain't. then again..you don't really keep beer in a flask..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You know what you keep a beer in? A cozy. Fuck this!