Eternal Jeans

minya

That was Atzec's pair, right? Looks a bit tight in the thighs. On a sidenote - when I browsed a few webshops lately I saw guys that were exact my height and only 5 kg less weight and they wore 4-5 sizes less than me. I realized then that a fit that looks good on a standing model is not what you can wear in reality.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys.

They are near 1year, straight wear, 9 months without washing, 3 washes since then.

It´s all about the denim on these jeans. The denim  is really nice textured, dark and slow fading into a beautiful light clear blue.

It´s also real durable, there are no holes after 1 year near daily wear. Only issue are the cotton threads, it need water to protect them.

So I had the feeling, that they will fall apart before they shows real signs of wear. It´s better since I wash them every month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a pair of Eternals 833 or 811 and can compare to sugar cane 1947 in same size? I've had the contest eternals from so long ago, I cannot remember the measurments. But I'm looking for a jean like my size 34 sugar canes that has a slightly smaller leg opening. 833 seem way to fitted for me :)

Edited by ColdsnapBryan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i was just looking through a bunch of used jeans in my collection and i think apart from the wear patterns on the ROY x CONE jeans, the fabric on the 811 simply blows everything out of the water. the way the 811's fade and wear out are pretty phenomenal. might have to consider another pair further down the road.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know where I could source a pair of Eternal 884's size 38? BiG and Rakuten shops are both out.

You could email Denimio and ask them when(/if) they're getting a restock of them.  Mahoto is always very quick to respond to my emails and he speaks perfect English.

• 3 weeks later...

just ordered some 883s from Denimio, looking forward to it.

they will be on the smaller side of things for me, as i'm anticipating losing weight, they should still fit w/ an in. or less of stretching. If they are indeed too small, that's okay; another reason to drop some lbs! not a fat guy, but def not a skinny guy haha

• 2 weeks later...

hellloo :)

what size chart would you guys trust more, the ones from BiG or denimio?

It kinda seems odd, as I seem to stand between sizes, for good or ill.

And from what I have read and kept so far, Eternal's one washed denim doesn't stretch back out to post soak measurements (so not more than an inch, maybe less), right? :D

thanks ahead or in advance, whatever's right!