Houston, Texas

brokenlanguage

I was there a few months back to visit fam. Did know where to go so the Only shopping I did was the Galleria in Downtown. Its a pretty nice mall actually. Dont forget to eat Texas BBQ!!

icon_smile_cool.gif

Born and raised in Houston but been residing in NYC for the past 5 years so I'm a bit out of the loop...If you're looking for urban street wear your best bets are the various shops in the lower montrose area. A men's store called Cotton Club on west gray has some nice gear but pretty much labels you can find anywhere else (paul smith, paper, rogan,etc) ...for food you gotta hit the mexican, bbq spots and brasilian churrascurias..of the top Goode BBQ, Hugos (authentic mexican), El Tiempo(tex mex), Fogo De Chao (brasilian steak house)....have fun down there

“Isn’t it strange how it’s a fad to bite your idols when the whole reason you liked them is because their shit wasn’t recycled?†- Aesop Rock

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Houston has nothing to offer.....as far as clothing goes. You can find some vintage stuff around Montrose......Taxi Taxi or Buffalo Exchange to name a few. There is Sucker PUnch right by the American Apparel store in Montrose....carries variety of street wear and also has their in house brand. The people who runs the shop are actually really cool.