seeking miami photo production company

chad

hello all,

i am after a company in miami to help with production for an upcoming fashion photo shoot.

the company needs to organise accommodation, castings, locations, assistants, equipment, etc for 3-5 days.

the photographer is a well known fashion photographer shooting for vogue, dazed and confused, and gq to name a few.

the shoot would be second week of january. if anyone can point me in the right direction i would be very grateful. send me an email to [email protected]

cheers

chad

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• hello 2024!

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.
    Classifieds listings are now free for members.
    supertalk is now upgraded to //// supertalk 8 ////
    You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture® is privately owned and has been online continuously for 25 years. supertalk has been online for 21 years and is a digital cockroach that will survive all current and future apocalypses.