Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Got my jeans today! I didn't take any pre-soak pics because I knew they'd be pretty big since Ooes are known to shrink a bunch. And I was just anxious to toss them in the wash! Actually if you want to see a pre-wash fit, check their instagram and on the picture of some OA02xxs, the tags and numbers matched the pair I got. I guess I got the last one of the old cut or something?

I did take pre-wash measurements though

OA02XX-0714

Size 33/36

Waist: 16"

Thigh: 11.5" (from crotch seam out straight)

Front Rise: 12"

Forgot back rise lol

Hem: 8.25"

Inseam: 35.25" (from crotch seam down the leg)

Even just putting them on the hanger they looked like they shrank a bunch. I'll update later today with pics and measurements once they're dry.

Edited by Coolguyzack

For the waist I laid it out flat but didn't pull it all the way taught. Just where it wanted to lay. So I probably could've been off an inch there. The thigh though, I took it from its most generous part I think.

You made a common mistake in measuring the thigh. You're supposed to lay it flat and measure all the way across, you just measured to the front of crotch seam while most recommend you measure to the back of it.

So coming down to the wire I think I'm going to go with my OA02's for the DWC after all the debate, this is the most comfortable denim I own hands down!

The new khaki pant they've been posting a lot of looks pretty interesting.

does anybody else have interest in those new duck pants? imo they look pretty nice and i can't remember anybody putting something out in that style. fit looks pretty good imo..

I'm interested in them as the color looks great, but I'm not sure how I feel about the cinch back and suspender buttons, not something I would typically wear honestly.

• 3 weeks later...

is it possible to get custom pairs made anymore? i found some samples they sent me when i was looking for denim to patch a hole and forgot all about this brand. some of the denim samples are so unique that i might order a pair if its still possible

Looks very nice!

I've been wearing my OA02's for nearly two months now and they're coming along very nicely.

I plan on washing next week when I have a couple days off from work to take photos of them and let them dry in the sun.

My only complaint is that I'm already getting a bit of a blowout developing.  :unsure: