Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Oh I am very happy with size 36 I bought :D

And I have to correct myself. The denim is more similar to a mixture of my Evisu No.1, Red Cloud and Neutral jeans. The more I wear them, the less they remind me of LVC '47

Having trouble picturing this.....  :huh:

;)

^Unfortunately I know nothing of the mill and they never really said where any of their fabrics were from before, however I believe this was made to their specs at a different mill from where they previously sourced their fabrics? You'd have to ask them to be 100% though!

Til, any updates on your pair; have they stretched out at all? What with the current exchange rate I might just get an OA02XX for the long haul...

• 3 weeks later...

This is stupid of me for posting/blowing up the spot especially since this will be a small run and hard to get, but DAMN if this isn't the pinnacle of repro's, the Mt. Everest of jeans:

http://ymfactory111.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-274.html

Yawara Miura of infamous YM Factory fame (he's one of, if not THE goto guy in Japan for vintage denim repair; we're talking people that wear cinch back Levis etc. who use his services) is collaborating on this beautiful pair of Ooe's although no purchase details are out yet...

More color variations is good in my eyes! ;)

Is it me or is the initial "hype" about OOE's online shop slowed down? The first offerings were sold out pretty fast and now they have full stock on all 3 cuts. (or can't they sell out since they would produce them on deman if necessary?! )