Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

I'm stuck on sizing mainly in the waist.

The 36 post soak measurements look great in the leg but far too small in the waist.

Then the 38 looks right in the waist, while the leg looks maybe a tad too big for my tastes.

9202XX with WWII details; one of my favorite denim and fits

41 or 4201XX; can't remember the exact denim anymore; it had a purple hue and pink selvage. Back then the cut was a bit fuller than I was used to so I sold them (which I still regret)

I'll post a few pictures of my 9202XX tomorrow

as promised pictures of my S9202XX (WWII details)

14687092811_40e87eee41_b.jpgOoe Yufukuten S9202XX by christophlaureys, on Flickr

14687880024_f825ab00bb_b.jpgOoe Yufukuten S9202XX by christophlaureys, on Flickr

14503619899_e32cd808ea_b.jpgOoe Yufukuten S9202XX by christophlaureys, on Flickr

14503589690_d36a97415c_b.jpgOoe Yufukuten S9202XX by christophlaureys, on Flickr

together with my contest 9102XX (this denim is a lot softer)

14503589560_cd165441c2_b.jpgOoe Yufukuten S9202XX (back) and 9102XX (front) by christophlaureys, on Flickr

Flash, u should, the 92 denim is really one of the best denim I've ever handled; I know it's all down to personal preferences but I absolutely love it

Thursday I received the 02s that I had ordered from the new Ooe site. The 43 denim is, as others have commented, really nice. I had been waiting to order a new pair of Ooes for a while -- The 02s in the 41 denim that I bought back in the summer of 2010 have been sitting around, unworn, for the past couple of years. This time I opted for a size 40 to replace the size 37 I have already and which are now far too small to fit me. After two two-hour cold soaks and approximately ten minutes of agitation in my washing machine, this pair shrank down to the measurements posted on the Ooe site. As silly as this may sound, I do sorta miss the "tailor" tab that at one time came standard on Ooes. I could simply transfer the tab from my 4102s, but I'm lazy. 

Edited by josh mullen

The 43 denim is amazing...It'd be my next choice after the OAXX, although I'm intrigued by 92 which I haven't actually held in person yet. Great pickup!

EDIT: I forgot about #78! If they ever release a pair, I'm buying as soon as it's available! (what to do with all this denim...)

Edited by aho

The awesomeness of the previous page inspired me to post

though I am pretty sure its not possible to top the last 3 posted pairs....

iHwQ5Cpiekhhn.JPG

iE5ZJRkaKyIA4.JPG

Still going strong as the weekend pair.

Edited by redragon

it's almost a year since I bought another pair of denim; seems I'll be buying a bunch soon; this OA02XX, Fullcount special run and Warehouse 20th anniversary pair(s)

Damn that was fast! Sent on 7/19; arrived 7/21 HOWEVER, it somehow defaulted to my billing address on Paypal and not the delivery address I listed and also noted/requested on their order page. Just a head's up to others to make sure they both match up! Simple mistake but now I have to wait another day for the jeans since USPS is closed for the day :(