Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

Those look really good and are still in suprisingly good shape. What exactly is a shower wash? I know fanya was doing those for his hwdc pair, but are you using soap as well or just wearing them in the shower w/no soap?

i wear them in the shower, and then scrub them with a really soapy (Dr Bronners) washcloth all over. Then rinse and hang. i used to do a soapy soak before and a no soap soak after, but I now think both are a waste of time, effort and water. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got some black SKs up in Supermarket. I went with the bigger of the two sizes and they just don't fit that well. I got them on sale and can't return them...

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/159589-fs-rogue-territory-sz-30-black-tonal-warp/#entry3190320

So to answer the above question, based on my experience, go for the smaller

• 1 month later...

my true waist is 31 so you recommend me on taking tag size 28 which is 31.5?

i know this is late advice and probably unneeded at this point but it depends on which SK you're going after. for the Darks and the 11oz, I'd definitely recommend going down a size if you're in between–the stretch on both is ridiculous. the Slubs stretch out a good bit too and you might be able to get away with it on those if you're good in the thighs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i know this is late advice and probably unneeded at this point but it depends on which SK you're going after. for the Darks and the 11oz, I'd definitely recommend going down a size if you're in between–the stretch on both is ridiculous. the Slubs stretch out a good bit too and you might be able to get away with it on those if you're good in the thighs.

hi i am looking at the normal 14.5oz sk http://www.rogueterritory.com/shop/sk/

my true waist is 31 so should i get the tag size 27?

hi i am looking at the normal 14.5oz sk http://www.rogueterritory.com/shop/sk/

my true waist is 31 so should i get the tag size 27?

It depends, I recommend to check the measurements for thighs and knees and compare them with your actual measurements. He's right about the waistband stretching quite a bit (1,5 inches), but the thighs and knees don't stretch at all.

Also for those who are interested, I'm selling a pair of Stealth Stantons on Grailed as I bought them a size too small. They're hemmed by Rogue Territory at 33 and a half inch, so can't return them. For actual price, measurements and detailed pics please check out https://www.grailed.com/listings/398975-Rogue-Territory-Stealth-Stanton

• 3 weeks later...

RGT thread needs some love. Denim jacket (Nihon Menpu run) pictured from the summer. At this point it was 7 months owned at about 3-4 months of wear with 1 wash. Currently, the jacket has opened up some more and the denim is taking on a buttery feel to it. Loving it. Another great piece from RGT.

4WsZQJm.jpg

RcSAcTC.jpg

qwcWxvT.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't retire it! Stitch up the hole on the arm and wear it another five years. It's too good to be retired.

Can't, I donated it to RGT to display. I haven't worn in much at all in last two or so years. I may get the new rancher shirt or whatever it is though.

Brad, don't tell me you've got rid of your beard? Bad times.

Fuck no. Just got back from getting it tidied up actually. Plus I don't have any jawnz that aren't falling apart.

That's Karl from RGT wearing that.

Edited by bradl

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, thought you might be interested to see my supply jacket I got back in December 2014. Has  an estimated 1 year of effective wear on it , either to school, out and about, or more recently on  my 2 month trip to china. Love this jacket, super high quality, haven't had any issues with it yet. 0 washes, 1 soak. Unfortunately when my girlfriend took these pictures, I had just eaten a  full pizza, so it's not always this tight :rolleyes: .84LcQ0X.jpg7njtEl2.jpg

• 2 months later...

Retirement pics

1Na0Ut0.jpg

Would this fit like the indigo canvas work shirt they have for sale still? Or is it the same one? If i may ask, what is your waist measurement, and what sz shirt is that? I'm guessing a Medium? I'm stuck on whether to get a Med or Lg. Modest beer gut beckons.......

Rogue Territory gave me a "belly" measurement of

Med: 21"

Lg:    22.25"

Edited by rockon99

• 3 years later...

Their officer trousers and supply jacket are my two favorite items they produce. Possibly because they are the most unique in execution whereas their other items (I have a pair of stantons), while good, are simply another choice in the market.