Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

Got it. Man, every time I see something fabricated using denim from Nihon Menpu the evo of the garment never ceases to impress me. If your work shirt is any indication of how my supply jacket will evolve brandl, I cannot wait for it to start opening up more...

Edited by blueroute

Here's a pic from the Inspiration LA after party at RRL.  

10979634_555422721226834_270868611_n.jpg

RGT family

Top guy on the right sold me my first pair of Rogue Territory at his store General Quarters in LA about a month ago. I was just checking it out after visiting Self Edge and dude was so cool that I decided to finally jump and buy some Officer Khakis. Definitely worth the purchase but I recommend everyone check his store out if you're in the area. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone out there pick up any of the new SS15 stuff?  I just got the Ecru Jumper and am curious how it breaks in.  

Indigo Canvas Work Shirt

I bought this about a month ago and beyond wearing it for four entire days, I have been wearing it to bed every night for the past 3 weeks. Beware, the shirt bleeds a lot even after two soaks and three weeks of pretty constant wear. After one night of wear, the interior of my waxed canvas jacket absorbed the dye pretty well. I like that but some may not. After 3 30min soaks in cold water with Woolite to clean/freshen it, the canvas hasn't really soften up that much nor has it really lost any dye. As for the fit, it is tailored and similar to that of last year's run of the denim utility work shirt. Despite being tailored, you can still layer things underneath (did it with the indigo jumper) and button it up without causing the shirt to pull. 

Waxed Canvas Jacket

Currently rocking the recent run and loving every moment. Since buying the jacket, it literally has become a 5-10min internal debate as to which one I should wear each monring--RgT demin supply jacket or the waxed canvas. Again, I caution those that want wear but don't necessarily want their jacket to absorb everything (e.g. indigo). Beyond the incident mentioned above, indigo from my SG 2109s which are on their 3rd month bled onto the sleeve due to resting my arm on my leg. I don't care about this but some might. I would ask everyone to seriously contemplate the jacket. The fit is impeccable. As a proxy, the waxed canvas's fit is similar to fall's run of the denim supply jacket.  

Jumper Shirt Short Sleeve (Indigo)

I bought this at the same time as the waxed canvas jacket. I haven't worn it out yet as the weather in Chicago is currently too cold but will be shortly when I visit Mexico! The shirt fits a littler looser through the mid-section in comparison to last year's run of both the denim work shirt and current run of the indigo canvas work shirt. By no means is the jumper loose; it is still a tailored fit. I just think that the jumper is intended to have that more relaxed/summery vibe.

Just in case RgT is browsing the forum - you guys rock. The fit of your shirts and jackets is amazing. I cannot tell you how hard it is to find a tailored shirt for a build that has broad shoulders and a narrow torso. You guys have nailed it. The articles feel as if they were cut for me.

Sorry for the double post but I forgot to mention that I tried on the dark indigo supply jacket on as well. Same fit as the waxed canvas and last year's of the denim supply jacket. The denim looks sick as hell. I would have purchased it was it not for my serious urge to get something waxed ASAP for spring and the fact that I am still working on my current RgT denim jacket. 

Indigo Canvas Work Shirt

I bought this about a month ago and beyond wearing it for four entire days, I have been wearing it to bed every night for the past 3 weeks. Beware, the shirt bleeds a lot even after two soaks and three weeks of pretty constant wear. After one night of wear, the interior of my waxed canvas jacket absorbed the dye pretty well.

Wait... what?

Edited by jwood

@ jwood - yeah, I can't say that the gf none too thrilled about this but I am trying to get as much contrast as possible in the fades. I am and will continue to wear this as a shirt with no undershirt so in order to make the washes/soaks as infrequent as possible without putting off some serious funk, I am wearing the shirt to bed.

I'll probably stop doing this at the four week mark and just wear/wash like a normal shirt.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got my pair of 15oz Stealth Stanton's in the mail today. Looking amazing. I hemmed it to 33" but I think I should have gone to 31". I want to use this as work pants and the lower leg area is a little baggy but I am still going to try it anyway and see what happens.

The waist is perfect and the thigh area is great too. They are really stiff right now but I am looking forward to how they will feel once I wear them in.

@blueroute i think wearing an undershirt would actually save it from smelling bad since it would protect the pits of the work shirt from getting direct contact.

Sorry accidentally neg rep'ed you on a touch screen.

Wearing a denim workshirt without a tee underneath is like wearing jeans commando... Don't do it.

• 2 weeks later...

@Mikez - to bradl's point, bleeding depends on a myriad of factors among them being: how long you wear it before the first wash/soak; how long you wear it between soaks/washes; what you consider heavy bleeding; and whether you only soak the shirt. For instance, I have soaked mine 3-4 times over the course of 3 months and it still bleeds a little especially in high contact areas.

If you are worried about the bleeding the surest way to rid yourself of it is to machine wash it a couple times. You definitely will not get as much character out of it in the long run if you do that upfront. Also, the lasting time of that beautiful dark indigo will be truncated, but that is more personal preference. I just love it too much!

FYI - I have found the color/texture tonally different to the point that you do not look like an ink blot walking down the street if you wear blue-on-blue. I frequently rock the canvas shirt with a denim jacket and my TSG 2109s. The tonal and textural contrast is enough that it looks rather good.

• 3 months later...

Stantons 14 oz. worn pretty heavily since January

FullSizeRender-2_zpsrwg0kvq1.jpg

FullSizeRender-4_zpsijpfsqx0.jpg

apologies for the weak iPhone pics

Edited by shaddj