- - - - -

help!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • joined --

Posted 15 November 2005 - 11:15 PM

Hi, im living in sweden, i have lost all hope for my hometown and sweden, im a big city kind of bloke and i miss the fealing of shops and things being open 24/7, i want to meat people who are more like me, i want a tip where to go to or what to do. ive been to Berlin but can´t speak german so that sucked. I have a pal who lived in paris and he loved it but he had difficultys getting hes economy spining and get a job etc, i think he had trouble when he didin´t speak french well enough, in sweden people seaking english like nothing beacouse you learn it in second grade when you are like 10 years old. I think London is to scattered and everybody is to ordinary and mainstream, i haven´t heard so much about nyc but all i heard is that is an awsome city. i don´t like to trevel because i want get value for one's money and i don´t want to experiance freakin tourist attractions, i think you don´t get to know places before you lived there. I want some tip here, how can you get residence permit in other countries, is it hard to make a living? etc, please share your experiences.

#2 witts

witts

superjunkie2K

• PipPip
  • 2,109 posts
  • joined 08 may 05

Posted 15 November 2005 - 11:23 PM

help! you made a topic that is invisible
@witts_
PRO CLUB XL WWW.PROCLUBXL.COM

#3 J0HN

J0HN

bored

• Pip
  • 30 posts
  • joined 15 december 04

Posted 16 November 2005 - 12:06 AM

Yeah i have no clue what happend!

btw my topic was about me wanting to leave my bull shit town in here in sweden, i dont like to travel becouse i think the only real way to get to know a place is to live there. i been to berlin but it was kind of strange beacouse i don´t speak german. My pal lived in paris one year but he didin´t get he´s economy spinnin because he he didint speak french goodenough and it was hard finding a job. then London is kind of boring becouse its so freakin scatterd and everybody is so ordinary and mainstream, i miss cliche feeling of a city that never sleeps, big city pulse and stuff open 24/7 shit like that, but the big thing is that i can´t relate to anyone in my hometown and i must get out of here!, i only heard good stuff about nyc but is it hard to get a residence permition or greencard?, can somebody relate to my story? please share a tip
i rest my case