3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

I think you meant </discussion>. The / in the tag implies a close.

Tiger can you post some shots of the selvage and the inside of the hems?

No way, I was getting META end of discussion.It was the end of the end of the discussion…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

BOOYAH?

• 3 months later...

Introducing the 3sixteen Denim Series & Bracelets

We're proud to announce our newest addition to our denim lines here at Self Edge with 3sixteen.

We're starting off with three denim models and a few bracelet styles... The collection is handsewn in America of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.

Beyond the garments, we here at Self Edge love the guys behind the label and their vision of the future; this is why we've chosen to bring a rare non-Japanese brand into our mix of labels which we represent.

The first offerings from 3Sixteen come in the form of two jean silhouettes and a set of leather bracelets produced by Tanner Goods. The jeans were designed in part by Self Edge and we oversaw the sourcing and production of these from the beginning to end to make sure these were worthy of adding to the rest of what we carry here at the store.

The SL-100x jean is a straight leg cut made of selvedge indigo denim from Japan's famous Kaihara Mill complete with custom rivets, a thick leather tag from Tanner Goods, and chainstitched hems.

The ST-100x is a slim cut jean with a small leg opening to please those looking for a slim jean that's got a form fitting silhouette, also made of Kaihara's denim. The slim tapered cut is also available with black resin coated denim from Cone Mills (ST-210).

Also available are leather bracelets available in two styles in black or tan leather. These were produced in Oregon by Tanner Goods out of a sturdy thick English Bridle leather.

All three denim models and bracelets are available now in our online store. Check the product pages in our online store for more photographs, spec lists, and measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=82

SL-100x - Straight Leg Indigo Selvedge

3sixteen_straight_01_web-784055.jpg

3sixteen_straight_02_web-783989.jpg

ST-100x - Slim Leg Indigo Selvedge

3sixteen_slim_indigo_01_web-748757.jpg

3sixteen_slim_indigo_02_web-748691.jpg

3sixteen_straight_04_web-709849.jpg

3sixteen_straight_07_web-709781.jpg

ST-210 - Slim Leg Black Coated

3sixteen_slim_black_01_web-755537.jpg

3sixteen_slim_black_02_web-755468.jpg

3sixteen_slim_black_04_web-720890.jpg

3sixteen_slim_black_05_web-720819.jpg

Leather Bracelet - Dual Strand

3sixteen_double_tan_black_01_web-772175.jpg

Leather Bracelet - Single Strand

3sixteen_single_tan_black_01_web-772120.jpg

3sixteen_black_double_01_web-746366.jpg

3sixteen_black_single_01_web-746310.jpg

Cross-post from the SE thread, but I figure that sizing questions will be coming soon for the 3sixteen denim...

Hey Kiya,

should I get get my normal waist if I wanted to get a pair of the 3sixteen straight jeans on go down one?

Get your normal size, don't size down.

FWIW, I sized down two to a 30 on my pair of SL-100x (only the even sizes were available for Lot 001). They've stretched out to a comfortable 32" in the waist now, and aren't tight at all in the thighs. Fit is similar to, if not a little looser, than Sidney's fit in the photos.

I'll try to take some fit and evo pics (not much wear, only about a month) this week.

***EDIT***: The cut on Lot 002 of the SL denim (the one carried by SE) is slightly different from Lot 001. The measurements for my pair of Lot 001 size 30 are as follows:

Waist 31.5

Thigh (1" below crotch) 11.6

Knee 9

Leg opening 7.75

Front rise 10

Back rise 13

Inseam 34

The black coated ones keep calling me. Good thing the wallets empty. It's preventing me from asking sizing questions, or getting too attached.

Anyone jumped the gun on these yet? I'd like to see how they fit folks first, before drooling any further. Sized up, and sized down.

Judging from the photos on the site, the slim ones look uber tight.

Yeah I'm holding up on the black coated ones until I see more fit pics from others. Whats stopping me is the smallest size is only 29" on the waist and I believe they are sanforized already?

I wonder if the coating on these are similar to the nudies dry black coated, more you wear more shiny it gets, and whether they lose their shine after soak/wash like they did on nudies.

Yeah I'm holding up on the black coated ones until I see more fit pics from others. Whats stopping me is the smallest size is only 29" on the waist and I believe they are sanforized already?

I wonder if the coating on these are similar to the nudies dry black coated, more you wear more shiny it gets, and whether they lose their shine after soak/wash like they did on nudies.

Trust me, the 28 must be small enough for you.. Sidney is wearing a 28 in the photos and they're skin tight.

it's not christian themed as much it's christian owned.

3sixteen SL-100X denim @ 1 month.

frontqfg.jpgbackj.jpg

sl100xfrontb.jpgsl100xback.jpg

walletd.jpg

stacks.jpg

Fit pics depict colour most accurately.

Fit info:

***Lot 001***

Size 30

True waist 32"

Height 5'9"

Weight 162 lbs

***EDIT***: The cut on Lot 002 of the SL denim (the one carried by SE) is slightly different from Lot 001. The measurements for my pair of Lot 001 size 30 are as follows:

Waist 31.5

Thigh (1" below crotch) 11.6

Knee 9

Leg opening 7.75

Front rise 10

Back rise 13

Inseam 34

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eugen eugen
^ those look great.

Some more fit pics:

sl100x-500x333.jpg

st210-500x333.jpg

st300-500x333.jpg

st100x-500x333.jpg

i really like the slim denim.

what about the sizing? i want a fit similar to a apc ps sized down 2-3. im a true 32, sagged 33. i can wear 29 in ps and ns and 31 in nc s. should i size down on 3sixteen? selfedge shows that a 30 is a true 31.5 and will stretch +1,5 inch. should i take 30 if am a true 32-33? dont want them to fit baggy abfter some wear. thanks a lot

i really like the slim denim.

what about the sizing? i want a fit similar to a apc ps sized down 2-3. im a true 32, sagged 33. i can wear 29 in ps and ns and 31 in nc s. should i size down on 3sixteen? selfedge shows that a 30 is a true 31.5 and will stretch +1,5 inch. should i take 30 if am a true 32-33? dont want them to fit baggy abfter some wear. thanks a lot

I'd go up one size from your APC size.

Guest eugen eugen
a friend in size 29 ST-210 black coated.

IMG_0132.jpg

how did he sized? whats his true waist? i want a fit similar to that. im a true 32-33. kiya said size up one from apc

so should i take a 30 to archive a fitted look? 30 is a 31.5 anyway..

the black coated looks pretty ill. if only they made a denim jacket to match with it for a good price point.

Ditto on that denim jacket comment -- I'd buy that for sure, though it wouldn't be like anything 3sixteen usually does.

Also, for those who bought the ST-210 black coated, what is the sheen like on that? I don't have much experience with coated denim...I wouldn't want it to look like leather pants! :eek:

the black coated looks pretty ill. if only they made a denim jacket to match with it for a good price point.
Ditto on that denim jacket comment -- I'd buy that for sure, though it wouldn't be like anything 3sixteen usually does.

It's not a denim jacket, but the 3sixteen Roxanne jacket is a classic:

img0386h.jpg