american college football

brightbill

jacob hester is a hard nose runner but i dont like him or lsu. then again i dont like tenn either, but i think lsu has more to gain so go tenn. im rooting for georgia to come out on top of the SEC. got to root for someone since fsu is stuggling this year.

meinke car bowl here we come.

Ugh, well, my team lost.

Damn, that Pitt/UWV game was great. Oklahoma won, too.

Since Georgia didn't win the division, and since LSU's only losses came in triple OT, then I think LSU gets the nod. I'm a little pissed about OSU playing for the national championship. I'd rather see Oklahoma, USC, Georgia, or Kansas move ahead.

Ah well.

OSU/LSU in the championship game.

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
"ohio" - are you serious?

anyway i doubt he'll throw many picks, their passing game will be short, controlled passes. i have the feeling usc will win a close, low scoring game...

...and then hopefully their athletic program gets the death penalty

i root for blue anyway.... i dont call ohio state the buckeyes, just ohio state or ohio

I hope they both lose.

USC will win, though.

seriously.

this is like pol pot vs. hitler to me.

but the trojans will take it.

meanwhile my Tide looked mighty fine against VTech. I think they're a serious contender this year, weakness of schedule might be their only problem. I seriously think the SEC is better than the rankings give them credit for... but time will tell.