Visvim F/W 08.09

rirawin

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any backpacks coming out soon? Whether they are rucksacks or ballistics i dont really care.

Where can I pick any of these up?

Also for the Rucksacks I'm specifically looking for the hexagonal one but others are cool too.

i hate to ask this, but anyone know how much the latest hockneys are going for at union?? i think they came out with 5 colors - white/ black/ purple/ dark green/ yellow. regular leather joints.

thanks in advance.

btw - anyone catch kicks/hi's new backpack? looks like its pretty good quality! and def visvim-ish...

cordura ballistic / leather bottom / waterproof lining / leather pulls / YKK hardware tho (sorry riri fans)

khfw08bkpk01.jpg

khfw08bkpk01a.jpg

khfw08bkpk01b.jpg

not sure what they're going for though.

i hate to ask this, but anyone know how much the latest hockneys are going for at union?? i think they came out with 5 colors - white/ black/ purple/ dark green/ yellow. regular leather joints.

they were marked at 378 in nyc, same as the canvas kiefer highs. i thought the same was true for the two tones but not 100% so i will allow for a senior moment on this point

those murakami kiefers are gawdy as fuck and I'll plus rep anyone that can actually pull them off.

i like them but I'm mixed about how they'll look in person and how busy they are. More of a representation of murakami's artwork (and the "artwork" of visvim if u feel me). put these in glass case and they'd be worth the high price tag.