Seattle Meetup (Pt. II)

sidneylo

Hey everyone:

The hostel people say they lost my reservation (agh) but the room is still available. I'm asking them right now if we can just book ourselves separately into the room, so you can pay for it on your credit cards instead of owing me money.

lah lah lah

I 'booked' the hostel and sent them my info, and then never got a response. I phoned them a few days later and they said they never got my e-mail. I e-mailed them again. They replied (to my previous e-mail they said they didn't get) and said my credit card didn't go through, which isn't likely because I had enough to cover it, and more on top of that.

Then I e-mailed them again and they haven't e-mailed me back --- Devlin and I are going to stay with Tyler. I can still book the hostel for people if they need a place to stay, and then you guys can pay me back. If Evan stays with family, and Devlin and I are taken care of...that leaves: Lars, Dum, Alex and U MAD (Tom?).

I remember JesseJB said he has an empty room too, for a person. I'm not sure if that still stands.

So you guys want me to book a four person room, or can you book it yourself...and those who don't have credit cards borrow/beg/steal from your parents etc etc ?