Shoe stores in Seattle?

Phrederick

I'm going to be visiting Seattle next week, and want to pick up a pair of shoes or two. The brands I'm mainly interested are Diesels, Puma, Vans, and the like. Any suggestions of places to visit? Last time I was there I went to this one place in Pike Place Market, but their selection was shit.

Goods is on E. Pike just up from Boren. Also check out zebra club and eddie's which are one block over on Pine. I think that street address frogeye gave is for this place on the corner of olive way and denny ( a few blocks north from these other places.) If it is, they do seem to have some interesting stuff, but I've never actually been in.

The diesel store on 5th has some shoes, but I haven't looked closely. Seattle's puma store is actually in bellevue, so no luck there.

I'd go to Vancouver BC for the better boy shoes (assuming you're a boy?)!

GOODS on cap hill, IAN on Belltown (2nd) or Cap Hill (pike/pine area), Moda and Moda Express on 1st ave (one is right across from SAM, one in Belltown near Bada lounge and all that)

have fun in seattle!

*fumi

*fumi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Goods doesn't sell diesel. Nike SB, vans, reebok, rtft is what you'll find there.

Capitol 1524 IS seattle retro shoe store. they have the best sellection of none SB nike's around, plus they just set up a consignment service so you can find rare SBs etc. for 3rd party prices.

There's some other shoe store that would have more diesel style ish, stuff I guess you'd be into. Although I can't tell you a name OR an address! Just wander around Pike/Pine and broadway. Lots of boutiques and such.

Sneaker City near Pikes Place

Zebra Club on Pine(?pike?) as well as down town on 1st, I believe.

the DIESEL store on 5th

etc.

by the way, big up to GOODS on their new in-house gear, puttin the Emerald on the map

fuckin' right i'm a doctor