Q: good restaurants in TOKYO for LARGE groups???

vinc3

I'm gonna be in Tokyo with a fairly large group of friends... something like 10+ people. I was wondering if anyone knew of any fun/good restaurants for a group this size. We wanna eat out as a whole group at least a couple times. I was checking out the superfuture reviews and came across "fujimamas" in harajuku as a good place for large groups. Anyone been there? Any other recommendations? Any info is much appreciated. Thanks!

peace

fuji mamas is good for vegetarians and large groups.

they used to have an amazing tofu dish but stopped making it.

that is the story of my life.... i finally find the perfect meal/setup, but before long they change the menu/deal and i am left out on the stree cold.

at my favourite tokyo bagel store anyone could order a "chado special"... a delicious vego combination that was delicious. i lobbied to have it included in the menu... i went there last week and they told me they dont make it any more! so scammed... having your own bagel named after you, and then have it stripped from the menu.

also have had large group dinners in depot in naka meguro >> my favourite tokyo restaurant/gallery.

http://superfuture.com/city/reviews/review.cfm?id=1105

if you are desperate you could always try a global dining restaurant... they are everywhere and do big groups. tell them it is your birthday and you get a free cake and the whole restaurant singing happy birthday to you.