Need help for shopping Japan Tokyo~~~ thankssss~~~~

lawrence

hi

what is your MUST GO shop in japan

and the address

does anybody know where is Jam home made, quench, motive, whiz & rebrith, masa & mura

also where can i buy WOLF'S HEAD & Levis vintage for those vintage 501 1944 levis?

and any good place to get visvim?

thankssss~~~~~~~

• 4 weeks later...

Jam Home Made is apparently hard to find; best to show the address to the hotel people and make them figure it out for you. I remember that certain magazines had listed their address, so check those. As for vintage levi's best to go to the Levi's store opposite Bape Gallery in Aoyama. I loved their vintage and there are some dead special levi's in that store that you can't find elsewhere. If you're going with a denim loving girl, make her visit the levi's store (normal ones), as they have a gold label line for girls which is unavailable outside japan.

My personal favourites in Tokyo include Graniph for cheap and nice illustration tees, Beams T for, well, more tees, chrome hearts, Onitsuka Tiger, Tsumori Chisato (you might be surprised by their Men's range) and Zucca

This is all random.......

• 3 weeks later...