bored

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • joined 14 july 04

Posted 20 July 2004 - 07:56 PM

hi
what is your MUST GO shop in japan
and the address
does anybody know where is Jam home made, quench, motive, whiz & rebrith, masa & mura
also where can i buy WOLF'S HEAD & Levis vintage for those vintage 501 1944 levis?
and any good place to get visvim?

thankssss~~~~~~~

#2 raijin

raijin

semibored

• Pip
  • 141 posts
  • joined 31 may 04

Posted 21 July 2004 - 11:20 AM

head porter has visvim, but thier a lot of places that have it i don't know about ~_~

#3 Caramel

Caramel

semibored

• Pip
  • 86 posts
  • joined 03 may 04

Posted 15 August 2004 - 07:33 PM

Jam Home Made is apparently hard to find; best to show the address to the hotel people and make them figure it out for you. I remember that certain magazines had listed their address, so check those. As for vintage levi's best to go to the Levi's store opposite Bape Gallery in Aoyama. I loved their vintage and there are some dead special levi's in that store that you can't find elsewhere. If you're going with a denim loving girl, make her visit the levi's store (normal ones), as they have a gold label line for girls which is unavailable outside japan.

My personal favourites in Tokyo include Graniph for cheap and nice illustration tees, Beams T for, well, more tees, chrome hearts, Onitsuka Tiger, Tsumori Chisato (you might be surprised by their Men's range) and Zucca
This is all random.......

#4 raijin

raijin

semibored

• Pip
  • 141 posts
  • joined 31 may 04

Posted 01 September 2004 - 04:23 AM

here:

#

# WOLF'S HEAD
電 話:03-5685-3215