Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Not sure if it’s a single seamstress. I think it’s more like the contracted work to a new or different factory. But then I don’t know how Samurai runs their business but I doubt they have their own sewing room.

With all those new pairs and collabs it could be that they shifted some models to different factories.

I really have the feeling Samurai’s quality goes down lately. It’s just a personal opinion and I can’t back it up with enough facts but:

·         the stitching problems on the 710OG other had

·         I had a loose button on my S5000VX25oz

·         the top button of my S710OG is defective.

My old S5000VX24oz has zero issues with the top button and from my feeling a donut button is weaker than the “Rising Sunâ€-button they use on the 710-version of the 24oz denim.

my 24oz 5000 had no issues as well as with my old 710 19oz. haven't worn my 25oz 5000 enough for comparison, they're currently sitting in the closet. 

anyone get their denimio's yet? i went TTS and these things are kinda tight raw...mot looking forward to washing/shrinking them. for reference i bought a 30

good thing i didnt go down 1

_I3A3788%20copy_zpsipll6xas.jpg

here are my other Samurais

0500 sz 29

0500_zps2093020f.jpg

s5000

size 30

5000_zpsae65736e.jpg

Edited by chantheman

i purchased a size 30

waist is a 30 raw vs. the 31.1 on the site.

thigh is 11.5 vs, the 12.2 on the site

hem is 7.75 vs. 8.1 on the site

If this is true I'm real happy I sized up. You gonna hot soak?

If this is true I'm real happy I sized up. You gonna hot soak?

im going to see if they will exchange them for me after screwing up their chart sizing. no rush to wear them anyways so might as well ask first.

im going to see if they will exchange them for me after screwing up their chart sizing. no rush to wear them anyways so might as well ask first.

Do you think they will be too tight after a soak? The geisha denim is still a mystery as far as soaking goes. Hopefully I'll get mine Monday.

Do you think they will be too tight after a soak? The geisha denim is still a mystery as far as soaking goes. Hopefully I'll get mine Monday.

im assuming like any raw denim they will shrink. right now they fit just right, so even if they shrink a half inch everywhere its going to be painful for me.

Oops! double post. nope i didn't hem mine. So i should be alright for a switch. however, their policy is a little weird. You order a refund package, and not an exchange package. In other words, you pay for the exchange before they refund you back.

Edited by jameslow23

Please excuse me if I misunderstand (I bad know English language).

You will not be able to exchange the jeans if they are circumcised (no matter who made it,-Denimio or "you").Can only be exchanged for those jeans that have the original factory look.

My DMO's have arrived. The quality of construction on these is very poor; the stitching is all done at 6 or 8 SPI, the the stitch runs wobble, the bar tacks are sketchy, or missing altogether at the tops of the back pockets, some belt loops have long tales, the little thread triangles where the sewing machine has changed direction. These aren't even in the same ball park as Ooe, or even TCB. Not impressed!