Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Yeah, we saw the pair in real life - still one of the most beautiful fabrics that I've encountered. That's why I always wanted a pair in that denim. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Huh, I begin to get excited now - after all November is approaching quickly.

Edited by Max Power

Yeah, we saw the pair in real life - still one of the most beautiful fabrics that I've encountered. That's why I always wanted a pair in that denim. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Huh, I begin to get excited now - after all November is approaching quickly.

Max, your commentary pushed me over the edge. Preorder placed! This will be my first pair of 710's. I've got the 19oz & 21oz 510's in size 34, and opted for a 35 in the 710 cut. Got big thighs, which is my only worry. 

Edited by beardy3344

I contemplate preordering these on a weekly basis...but every time I see the 90 degree pocket rotation I just can't pull the trigger.

what does this actually affect? does it shrink strange? i never thought it would be a deal breaking feature(or an actual feature for that matter)

What is the Shinobi stitch Detail? And is it safe to guess that the western retailers asked for that because of denimio?

(I feel like back in the 90s where I tried to get Japanese LP/CD Releases - they had bonus tracks to make the expensive domestic versions more attractive than imported western releases.)

^ ^^

Merchandising__ reinventing denim can only go so far ;)

I think they're sorta ninja war patch/embroidery ?!?! ... 'Wonder where the placements will be .... Prolly pocket bag or somewhere hidden, I hope.

Edited by BrownMetallic

Gotta be just another way for BlueinGreen to charge more money for the jeans

Tough to compete when most of your merchandise is available over seas with very little hassle at a fraction of the cost.

Tough to compete when most of your merchandise is available over seas with very little hassle at a fraction of the cost.

Suspect a lot of moneyed folk in NY have no issue with paying BiG prices and not even considering going to Japan directly.

Seems fair to pay the asking price if you want to try before you buy.