barcelona

size08

Check out Fone Fone(nice club, small nice minimal house), Blinc Bar and Loft is great...Can't remember the location pf them as was to wasted!!!!There also great bars everywhere, most have a nice atmosphere, keep away from the modern shopping complex on the water...Full of young tourist and bad music!!Try head to martini beach aswell!!!!

ahhh.....ahahahaha..............hgahahahhaahha......fashion................sex..................drugs............................girls.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........sneakers..............................................

if you're honeymooning, you can do actually quite well in BCN, especially in El Born where you're staying.

As for restaurants you have the culinary institution Cal Pep for classic catalan tapas, modern classics like Taira, Santa Maria and Bestial on C/Comerc right on your doorstep.

Bars offering tapas Vascas (Basque tapas), or Pintxos, are literally everywhere now but I've always considered Irati on Placa del Pi as the best. You should also try one of Grupo Tragaluz restaurants, which I guess is the equivalent of Conran restaurants. The oldest, Tragaluz has an interior designed by Mariscal and introduced the fusion food to Catalonia. Agua (by the sea in Villa Olimpic) and the upmarket El Principal on C/Provenca off the main street Pg de Gracia are the most conveniently located and better choices.

The gentrified Raval had its renaissance the last few years with new clubs and small but ambitious restaurants opening every weekend. Restaurants like Silenus, Biblioteca, Dos Trece etc are well worth visiting and also have cheap and good menu lunches with menu del dia. If you ever get tired of the clubs, try La Paloma which is a 200 year old classic dancehall cum house club in Raval with the evenings kicking off with elderly dancing salsa and slowly turning into a club in the evening. Only place in the world where you'll see 70-year olds dancing to Royksopp.

There are literally hundred of restaurants worth mentioning, eclectic places like Ot or cool hotels like Neri - and i haven't even started to mention cool bars like Cafe Royal or great shopping places for the newlyweds like Vincon....

There's a very popular specialty shop/caterer in Ganduxer named "Semon" and right next to it is a very small, intimate restaurant run by them called "L'Indret" ( I think in Catalan it means "little corner"). Excellent food, fantastic wine cellar, elegant contemporary interior, the creme of Barcelona eats there for lunch, what more can I say...