Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Does the SLIM GUY have the same rise/top block as the Weird Guy?

i need something with a bit more crotch room for work, where i'll be moving around a lot,squatting and bending. i own 3 pairs of WG but they'd kill me if used for working. what do you big thigh fella's recommend 

i'm a 34 waist. i was even thinking about grabbing a pair of WG in 36 even

Edited by MosNY

Does the SLIM GUY have the same rise/top block as the Weird Guy?

i need something with a bit more crotch room for work, where i'll be moving around a lot,squatting and bending. i own 3 pairs of WG but they'd kill me if used for working. what do you big thigh fella's recommend

i'm a 34 waist. i was even thinking about grabbing a pair of WG in 36 even

this is my exact problem mos. If you look a few lines above you I said I had a pair of nf x fh wg in 34 for sale.

the top block in the wg is definatly bigger. First pair of nf I ordered was sg in 36. Got them a few inches above my knees and thats all. Couldnt stuff thighs, dick n balls any further.

then I got some 36 wg.

im a 34w but I train legs twice a week and run. Im 5'10 and 190 lbs. I have pretty stout thighs. That said, the smallest wg I can go is 36. I have 3 pairs of wg in 36 and my thighs got them pretty maxed out. The 34s I tried above just wouldnt cut it.

Edited by MikeS

this is my exact problem mos. If you look a few lines above you I said I had a pair of nf x fh wg in 34 for sale.

the top block in the wg is definatly bigger. First pair of nf I ordered was sg in 36. Got them a few inches above my knees and thats all. Couldnt stuff thighs, dick n balls any further.

then I got some 36 wg.

im a 34w but I train legs twice a week and run. Im 5'10 and 190 lbs. I have pretty stout thighs. That said, the smallest wg I can go is 36. I have 3 pairs of wg in 36 and my thighs got them pretty maxed out. The 34s I tried above just wouldnt cut it.

I think you're talking aboutthe SKINNY GUY fit. Lol I'm talking about SLIM GUY

No sir, we are both talking the same thing.

I just pulled up my emailed receipt from when I bought em. First pair was slim guy then I returned for weird guy. Both were in LHT denim, sz 36.

wow honestly i don't know that sounds weird. i always thought the slim guy had a roomier fit than the WG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wow honestly i don't know that sounds weird. i always thought the slim guy had a roomier fit than the WG

MosNY, I am with you on this. I have a pair of Slim Guys in size 34. I honestly wish I had sized down to a 33 or 32 as they are baggy. I have giant thighs and I could not even remotely get a pair of Weird Guys past my ankles and I think I tried all the way up to a size 36. For my Beatle Busters or my Flat Head 1001 I wear TTS and go 36.

R2P0, can you measure the biggest part of your thigh by chance?

Im 28yo and have been working out consistantly since I was 14. Squats are my fav lift and I do them twice a week. I have tree trucks for thighs. Im REALLY curious on your build. If you could post up your weight, height and size of your thighs that would be awesome.

Reason im so curious is I too have an actual waist size of 34 but I have to buy 36 to fit. The fact that you could have went with a 33 or 32 in the slim guys makes me think maybe I got a fucked up pair of slim guys?

Like I said, I still have all the email receipts from tate and yoko. First pair was slim guys in 36 and I literally couldnt get them up mid thigh. Second pair was weird guy in 36 and they fit perfect.

The strangest part is according to Tate, Both fits have the same upper thigh measurement.

Here: Random style

Slim Guy LHT W36

Upper thigh: 12.75

http://shop.tateandyoko.com/collections/naked-and-famous-slimguy/products/naked-famous-slim-guy-left-hand-twill-selvedge

Weird Guy LHT W36

Upper thigh: 12.75

http://shop.tateandyoko.com/collections/naked-and-famous-weirdguy/products/naked-famous-weird-guy-left-hand-twill-selvedge

:huh:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Got a pair of n&f x flat head weird guys in 34w for sale if anyone is interested. Been meaning to put them in the marketplace for months now but havnt gotten around too it. Would REALLY like to trade for the same pair in a 36w.

PM'd you about these today

• 2 weeks later...

X/post from TFH thread. Picked these up from MikeS

Received these in the mail from another SuFu user and decided that theyre going to be great for me after all after the soak. Pretty pumped to be one of the 50 people who own a pair of these.

Pretty cool patch and hidden arcs like the SE05BSP

14.5oz 3xxx denim

Got them unhemmed , unsoaked and unworn but theyre still 4 years old.

Ive seen some hate towards these like its a negative thing to be a collab with NF but realistically..... Everything is Flat Head except for the cut.

VQCOLmL.png

74JNxYW.png

Heres some crappy phone fit pics

PRE SOAK Measurements 35" waist

12.75" thigh

8.75" knee

8" hem

34.5" inseam

Will update with DSLR fit pics and measurements after soak.

I'm  5'10 175lbs for reference and got these true to size. i wear a 34 in 3sixteen ST 120x and a 32 in NF weird guy.

VNmPWAU.jpg
W9tBwDF.jpg

DdcvVCV.jpg

PT 2!

Thanks Mike for my new favorite jeans!

POST SOAK

ALOTTTT of shrink. More than expected. Did a hot machine soak with a lot of agitation.

Waist: 32"

Thigh 11.75"

Knee 8.4"

Hem 7.5"

Inseam 31.5"

After they dried i tried them on and really dont mind the fit. A tad tight but even if they stretch .25" theyll work. I know a lot of users dont dig this type of fit but its ok for me.

1BK9xeU.jpg

lxqOojV.jpg

N2NHHXY.jpg

Random shots color corrected for accuracy

BliNYdJ.jpg

Ehda0KK.jpg

dGmt9ga.jpg

VwqjQA1.jpg

PqOdIKi.jpg

BliNYdJ.jpg

Wow nice carpet and patch

Thanks,

Work carpet!

The patch cracked up kinda bad after the soak. I think its due to the age of the leather without any conditioning. i did oil it after.

^^^^ they look like a great fit !

Seen my first pair the other day at a store in town , loved the cut but was a bit bummed out by how light they were , the store only had three pair in stock .

Might keep a lookout for some going in this thread .

I should clarify that I ment plain old N&F not those bute flat head calibrations .

Edited by splash pitman

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...