Hali's xmas market. Corpus, Club Monaco, Armani. l/xl/eu52

Halifamous

Apologies for all ghetto cam shots, roomate took the camera home for the holidays. Stuck with the macbook.

Measurements upon request. All fit estimates are based on me being 6,4, 190lbs. 31 waist, 41 chest.

Shipped means shipped in North America, contact me for int.

Nudie TFDBC

Worn under ten times.

32/34

Retail 185

110 shipped.

As seen here:

cmwaywt1wr2.jpg

Nom De Guerre Dark Grey Classic Fit Raw:

Straight leg, slightly high rise, amazing denim, made in Japan. Just ain't tight enough for me. Waist is a snug 32, inseam is 35. Worn once.

photo17ps2.jpg

photo18qp0.jpg

photo19fo9.jpg

190 shipped

Designworks Japan shirt:

Appears to be linen, designworks is the same store I got the Dior ripoff blazer that everyone seems to love. They appear to specialize in high quality designer copies.

Colour is a very pale pink, just off of white. Shirt is textured with a striped pattern. Material on back is about half as thick as that in the front for summer wear. Mother of pearl buttons. Lightly worn. I really loved this shirt, I can't believe how skinny I was in Japan as this doesn't come close to fitting me now.

Size 48eu

Pit to pit 19.5

Length (back of collar to bottom) 28

Sleeve (from pit) 18.5

photo1ia6.jpg

photo2hk5.jpg

Retail was 20,000 yen (180$)

50$ shipped.

Two items from corpus: In my quest to own the whole line I made some errors in sizing judgement.

Both items are never washed, tags still attached. Both worn briefly in house/on errands. No actual wear.

Epaulet shirt:

Nice piece, epaulets to shoulders, small collar, hidden placket, shirt cuffs have no real cuff, end slightly ragged.

Size XL, colour black. 100% Cotton.

SOLD

Corpus 3/4 weathered grey shirt.

I love the cut of this shirt, and the colour, it's a very worn grey with a lot of colour gradation. Sleeves button back and hang very nicely. I have the same one in black in L and I love it. 100% Cotton. Retail was 85. 40CAD shipped.

Size is XL:

photo48db2.jpg

fit:

photo50hn1.jpg

Armani Collezioni herringbone stripe dress shirt. Slim eu 52.

Last years Armani. Bought from Mitsukoshi dept. store in Japan. Slim fit. I'll post some measurements if there is interest. Worn around ten times, I just don't get to use this much as I rarely wear proper dress shirts. Dry cleaned once. Colour is slightly less washed out, but fairly accurate to pictures. 100% cotton.

Retailed for 28000 yen (250$).

50CAD shipped.

photo34au4.jpg

Collar:

photo46ga2.jpg

Club Monaco black and white striped cardigan.

SOLD

I also have a pair of tweed chucks

blahblah SOLD

Nudie Slim Jim Dry Black

SOLD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...