Cape Town

rollergirl

I would recommend Camps Bay, in terms of restaurants, property and beach`s. I think the top club in the country is in Cape Town and its called Road House, but I might just be wrong. Are you South African? How long are you going to be there for?

M. U. F. C.

Yeah, its considered one of the worlds most hidden tourist spots. Will you be renting a car or do you have family there? Some other sites to see, would be Table Mountain, as well as any of the wine routes. Jeffers Bay is also one of the words most famous surfing spots. Before Camps Bay is Clifton, where it will be divided by 4 beaches, the property behind Clifton is my dream property, many celebrities own property and I think Paul Oakenfold has a house on Clifton Beach 2. Beautiful hotels in the mountain, your making me jealous I wanna come!!!!!!!!

M. U. F. C.

• 1 month later...

I'm South african,And I ma def hitting up CPT in dec, as for bars well, sunday afternoon, Caprice in Campsbay!!! Its heaven there, umm Roadshouse is all right, I know the people that through most of the partys there, for alturnitive music hit up orchardbank on long street, um there always some good partys sponsured by J&B n shit wish are mad cool, restraunts check out the Waterkant area(above greenpoint)Its a bit gay but the food is good round there, also check out my cousins burger place, royal eatery on the top of long. As for shops CPT is the best for shopping but on upeer kloof there is A sHOP and one or to cool other shops!!! If anyone is goona be ther ein Dec e mail me [email protected], umm also Opuim is a cool club aswell as Jo'burg on longstreet

ahhh.....ahahahaha..............hgahahahhaahha......fashion................sex..................drugs............................girls.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........sneakers..............................................

sorry about the spelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cape Town!!wooooohoooooooooo

ahhh.....ahahahaha..............hgahahahhaahha......fashion................sex..................drugs............................girls.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........sneakers..............................................