Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

@itsbenhere I blame it on the fact that the buttons are massive and the sleeves are a tad too long. I tend to squeeze them otfen when i wear it and it has improved over time.

Speaking of the Japan-only Reprint Edition of the 21/23 634-SR, did anyone else notice the leather patch is missing in the pictures?

See http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/rebirth/item/634sr/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

I wonder if that is a mistake in the picture? Maybe a photo of an incomplete sample? Or does this model not have a patch? I've never seen an IH model without a leather patch. It's one of the higher end details I like about IH...

It will have patch.  Same as the one used on the original 634sr and 634sraw, by the looks of pics on Hakari blog and other jp shop pictures I have seen.  It is the patch that is pictured with the flasher.

Edited by TTC

Is there a way to prevent whats happening around the crotch area? It looks like theres going to be a blowout soon. I just started to break my IHs in and I can see that my crotch area is fading a lot faster than everything else. Just like your pair. 

And rreyhan

Like mentioned by many other people there are different reasons which can speed up a crotch blow out:

- if worn tight or very thight is a main crotch killer

- if using your bicycle every day

- if never washing your jeans with higher risk of rips on stiffer denim fabrics

- if taking a lot of actions on your jeans

- If sweating a lot

- many more factors like denim fabric weight, type of fabric (duck, twill, broken twill, lefthand/righthand twill, staple length of the cotton fibres, type of cotton (Sudan, Zimbabwe,....),.....

An other story is about crotch blow outs caused by ripped seams, which can happen if cotton texas threads was used instead of more durable poly cotton, or if seams are bad constructed

By the way, I have seen many awesome updates here like from nizzle55 and many others.

It will have patch.  Same as the one used on the original 634sr and 634sraw, by the looks of pics on Hakari blog and other jp shop pictures I have seen.  It is the patch that is pictured with the flasher.

Thanks, you were correct. It has the patch. Arrived yesterday:

pFPh4A3.jpg

p.s. Thanks for the syntax example Seul.

Edited by sta991

giZJFq.jpg

是該èªçœŸçš„好好介紹這款近期引進的新產å“了

Nice detail of IRON HEART 666S Indigo 18oz Raw Selvedge Denim Slim Cut Jean  (The Devil's Fit) 

4LnjqW.jpg

cP4Qlt.jpg

2z7w8i.jpg

ozTfrv.jpg

自2014å¹´11月份開始穿用後,這件 IRON HEART IH-666S 顛覆了自己以往å°æ–¼è¶…é‡ç£…數丹寧褲的å°è±¡

因為特殊的製作紡紗ã€ç¹”造技術,所以å³ä½¿ä¸‹æ°´ã€ç©¿ç”¨éŽå¾Œä¸­é•·çº–維製æˆçš„ IRON HEART 18oz布料並沒有變得åƒè¨±å¤šæ¨™æ¦œè¶…厚磅數的å“牌使用布料一樣變得超軟ã€é¬†æ•£ï¼Œè€Œæ˜¯ç¶­æŒäº†ä¸€è²«çš„紮實與硬挺的質感

IRON HEART 18oz布料接觸皮膚時也因棉質的é¸ç”¨éžå¸¸èˆ’é©ä¸”é€æ°£ï¼Œä¸¦æ²’有想åƒä¸­çš„悶熱感

最é‡è¦çš„是細看 IRON HEART IH-666S的細節ã€è£½ä½œã€è»Šç¸«ï¼Œå¯¦åœ¨è®“人驚è¨ï¼Œæ­é…超高磅數丹寧布使用了åŒæ¨£å‡ç´šçš„車縫設定,ä¸è«–機器調整ã€è»Šç¸«é‡è·ã€è»Šç·šé¸ç”¨éƒ½ç›¸æ‡‰çš„å‡ç´šä¸¦ä¸”比許多其他å“牌的產å“更精細也更工整,完全體ç¾äº†å¼·æ‚的設定

4Ubsqt.jpg

6Pxlsc.jpg

LgM15c.jpg

2fJ6C9.jpg

ItEiT6.jpg

細看å„處了車縫,完全沒有å¯æŒ‘剔的點,布料織造時布邊收尾的方å¼ä¹Ÿæ˜Žé¡¯çœ‹å‡º IRON HEART IH-666S å°æ–¼å¸ƒæ–™ä½¿ç”¨ä¸Šè¦æ±‚的嚴苛,用心的å“牌果然ä¸ç°¡å–®

taiwanese dude looks familiar. wonder if he works at take 5 taiwan. kinda reminded me of one of the staff when i was there.

No, zk is Kurt Chen, he runs Faith Co., also here in Taipei.

Can anyone tell from the photos what jacket he is wearing

It's the W and Anchor Bros, Faith Co's in-store brand:

http://www.woo-life.com/faith/%E7%A7%8B%E6%84%8F%E9%99%8D%E8%87%A8%EF%BC%8C%E8%AB%8B%E5%82%99%E5%A6%A5%E7%A7%8B%E8%A3%9D.

Edited by Iron Horse

No, zk is Kurt Chen, he runs Faith Co., also here in Taipei.

oh right. yeah i remember that store now. it's from the places you told me that i found. it's that store under the cafe with a small staircase down leading to it right?

edit: tbh, i dont even know if i went to the right store the other time..

Edited by louisbosco

oh right. yeah i remember that store now. it's from the places you told me that i found. it's that store under the cafe with a small staircase down leading to it right?

edit: tbh, i dont even know if i went to the right store the other time..

Yep, a little hard to find, it's under Woo Life down a stairwell.

There's another store nearby that's also down some stairs, hope you didn't go in there by accident.  :D

The IH-533 Fleece Lined 21oz Indigo Selvedge Denim Jacket I bought from the Self Edge warehouse sale arrived a week ago, and this thing is seriously beauty. This'll be my first foray into heavy weight denim, and needless to say, I'll be on the lookout for some heavy weight pants too.

sw5bj2H.jpg

UWL1WfS.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/YyJmN